There is still hope for Warcraft, its never too late

That is your own conclusion not mine. I never made any such comment.

I meant it can be played on the move by anyone anywhere without the need for a pc.

Fair enough i misunderstood

1 Like

RS old school has easily 125k+ concurrent users ESO has far more than 29k those are the only one that play through steam roughly.
These numbers you’ve pulled are bull$#!t no less than those claims of WoW eu/us combined having less than 2 mil sub.

The numbers i found was 22k active users on old school RS.
To be fair i did not save where i got the number but it was a simple google search at the time if you got where you have your number from then share it.
ESO acording to Steam got 29k Peak users.

Vast majority of PC gamers do not play ESO through steam plus there are console players too.

Again show me where the numbers are Steam is the biggest platform of games and where ESO has been pushed hard af, so where do people play ESO from then?
Console players are intresting and to be fair i did not think about them but i need numbers.

My point anyway is that people complain about wow being dead with Way more active users then these games and then at the same time say these games are active games.

Oh no do not mistake, i agree wow is by a large margin still the MMORPG king.
I was just pointing out that like what happened to jagex, they almost killed their game and when tgey brought back old school it became more succesfull than before.
My Point is a market for games like classic wow is there because modern games (i.e. fortnite) do not offer anything similar.

I had high hopes for mobile games a long time ago, problem isn’t that mobile devices wouldn’t have power to run good games. Problem is the developers and publishers of mobile games, they made us think that mobile games are always bad.
I will start respecting mobile games when developers and publishers of mobile games start respecting their customers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.