These changes NEED to happen for SV

Posthaste now baseline for all hunters. Lasts 6 seconds.

Fixed issue with pet AI, they should be more responsive to commands.

All pet families and specs move 30% faster.

Spirit Bond: You and your pet’s Focus spending abilities deal 13.0% 16% increased damage.

While your pet is active, you both regenerate 1.0% 2.0% of maximum health every 5 3 sec. Mastery gains for Spirit Bond lowered by 50%.

Wild Tactics: While below 50% HP you take 15% less damage.

Feign Death now heals you 20% of HP over 5 seconds.

Coordinated Assault: Now grants five stacks of mongoose bite upon activation.

Trap Launcher: When activated, your traps land right at your targets feet and activate immediately. Increases trap cooldown by 100%.

Camouflage: Camouflage can now be used in combat – Removes you from sight, making you untergetable. Using any ability breaks camouflage. Lasts 6 seconds. Lasts 1 minute outside of combat.

Carve: A sweeping attack that strikes all enemies in front of you for ( 28% 60% of Attack power) Physical damage. Carve also reduces the cooldown of wildfire bomb by one second for every target hit, up to 5. 6 5 second cooldown.

New Ability: Natural Selection: When you are stunned or disoriented, your Spirit Bond heals 100% faster and activates immediately.

Mongoose bite is now baseline and replaces Raptor Strike.

Serpernt sting: Sting your target over 14 seconds. Generates 3 focus every time it damages. Up to five targets.

Flanking Strike now baseline: Flanking stike: You and your pet do a coordinated attack on the target dealing (AP 1.5 (1+Versitilty))+(AP1.5) damage and regenerating 30 focus. 12 second cooldown.*

Wildfire Bomb Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds, wildfire bomb now hits all targets within a 10 yard radius of your current target.

Hydra’s Bite: Increases the damage of serpent sting by 10% and last 50% longer.

Tranquilliser Shot: Remove a beneficial magic or enrage effect. 50 Focus.

Aspect of the eagle cooldown reduced to 30 seconds, down from 1.5 minutes.

Aspect of the eagle: Take on the aspect of the eagle, empowering your Mongoose Bite, Serpent Sting and Auto Attack abilities for 10 seconds:
Mongoose Bite: Your mongoose bite now has a 40 yard range and slows your target by 50% for 3 seconds.
Serpent Sting: Your serpent sting applies to all enemies within 10 yards of your target.
Auto Attack: Your auto attacks are now ranged.

New Talent: Wyvern Sting: Put your target to sleep for 1 minute (6 seconds pvp). Instant. 45 second CD. Replaces Posthaste.

New Talent Row (90):
Wild Hunt: Your Kill Command has a 50% chance to gain a stack of mongoose bite each time it resets.

Way of the mongoose: Your mongoose bite now deals the same damage over 4 stacks.

Killer Mongoose: Your mongoose bite deals an extra 2% a stack.

Chakrams: now deals 80% of AP and slows the target by 70% for 4 seconds. Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds.

PvP Talents:

Survivalist: Reduces all damage over time effects by 25%.
Mending Bandage removed.This text will be hidden

1 Like

it’s a “little” bit too much :wink:

But some ideas are good.

I think thats ok though. Some changes can be implemented to make the spec feel more fleshed out. Doesnt have to be all. I’m sure there are people who love SV and still would want at least two or three of these changes.

When I saw this posted originally I almost had a sex wee but knew it was too good to be true. A lot of these changes would make absolute sense but I would settle for just some of Legion version to be reinstated like Flanking Strike, Animal Instincts and Lacerate. I still think they should ditch Raptor Strike as an ability and change it to Lacerate - keep the name Raptor Strike but incorporate Lacerate’s function because after all that is what a raptor’s claws would do.

Also I would love to see Camo and A Murder of Crows made baseline for all three specs and Mongoose Bite for SV again.

Camo for all specs. I would agree with this.

Mongoose baseline for MSV, I could also get on board with.

As for A Murder of Crows, I’ve always thought of this as an ability with a strong connection to BM. It does not make sense to me why MM has it.

Considering there are ways you could make it interact very well with Kill Command for BM, I would not mind for it to be baseline for that spec.

For MM, I would say no.
For MSV, isn’t there something that would fit better with the playstyle of the spec?

I, a Surv main, would only agree with Posthaste Baseline for all speccs, fixed pet AI and Camo back to baseline for all speccs from the OP’s post.
Rest is urhhh kinda ridiculous and its a no from me fam.

You must not do any PvP to not want the rest of the changes.

You are indeed correct in that assumption.
When I do PvP I play MM anyway, Sniper Shot lul

Idk, the only change I’d do to SV is:

Survival: spec redesigned to become ranged again.
Explosive shot: (we all know what it used to do)
Black Arrow: A Shadow damage DoT ability that has a 10% proc per tick, to reset your explosive shot CD.
New talent: TnT: Every time your black arrow resets your explosive shots, you can cast explosive shot twice in a row without activating its CD.

And all of this things that made Sv fun back then.

If they want to keep Sv, rename it to, idk, headhunter?

Also, redesign MM pls.

my hunt is Sv in BFA, i play my hunt since vanilla, woltk was the golden age for me too. but this Sv bfa is good, need somme adjustment yes sure. For me it is the better hunt spec in BFA. (i don’t speak about numbers/meta etc … ) but i understand the dislike for some to be an hybrid mélé.

Ps: just my feelings , don’t want to feed an another blabla post " need sv range back " again :wink:

Link: [Suggestions updated] Pre-Legion Survival [4th spec]

I’m with you mate, old SV needs to return.
Though it’s probably best to let current players who like MSV to keep their spec.

4th spec options are ofc a stretch in terms of class development. It has only been done once before(druids). I do however believe that the old playstyle of what SV was about, the DoT-style, warrants a separate spec option.

1 Like

Or just give us back old survival. I did not main hunter for all this time just to be forced to play melee.
I know there are 2 other specs but dont get me started on those lol …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.