They did it again..?

So I do not need to farm the dailies each day if I just want to pvp? Sorry, there are so many new systems i get confused and can’t keep track of them all

1 Like

We get 262 covenant legendary belt after finishing storyline of 9.2. This belt can not be upgraded.
If you want max ilvl covenant legendary and/or have it in different slot you will have to get Revered. So: world quests (daily quests do not give Enlightened rep) and that 3day progress bar quest.

1 Like

What’s the max ilvl possible for it? Once revered, that is.

They’re changing it into a weekly after the upcoming weekly maintenance. So it’ll become like the korthia weekly.

It’s like 291 or 292 ilvl with revered.

You sure about it? Couldn’t find any info. If this is true, then the rep grind is even worse.

Before the change happens, there’s no info at all about how much the rewards will change, but hopefully they stay true to their word and provide the same “pace of progression” despite turning it into a weekly.

Thanks for info! Yes I hope the grind, that’s already ~30ish days long will be the same, not higher.

I was about to write a post yesterday. Getting a 291 belt instead of 262/265ish is a huge deal in pvp of course. But the fact that i have to grind these mindless dailies in this new HUGE zone, with even longer delayed flying, was the straw that broke the back.

When playing Elden Ring, it just dawned on me that the developers found the right combination of removing tedious things in order to promote gameplay, without making you feel like you get everything for free. Its not immersive to grind daily rep for half a month/month. It doesnt promote gameplay, or make it a fun experience.

Delaying flying and gating the “good” belt behind boring dailies is bad game design. Sure, “Just do it”. It doesnt matter. Its objectively bad fkn game design.

2 Likes

And wolaaa, unsubscribe. I’m done with killing spiders for months. Maw, Korthia and now this.
Will be back maybe at the end of the expansion.

1 Like

You don’t. 2nd legendary will get available with 5th chapter of the campaign. The one for revered is there if in case you’d like to craft it on other part than belt.

Well, as someone said above, revered is apparently also required if you want max ilvl on that 2nd legendary.

I wasn’t aware of it. Is it confirmed?

I have no idea, I just wrote “apparently” since he’s the one who claimed it. :laughing:

From what I know reputation is useful but only on 1 char to unlock alternative 2nd legendary options and for upgrading items to set pieces. It’s still an easy grind and there is nothing to do anyway. It’s 15 min. a day at best.

2 Likes

Pretty sure all you need is the 291 base item (hundreds of thousands of gold) and then 2k cosmic flux.

Even when rep is involved, it’s a very minimal effort every day and apparently as long as you’re doing the minimum every day, you will have the necessary rep before you can even use 2 legendaries anyway. Complaining about the requirements from Zereth Mortis is just straight up laziness.

1 Like

You need revered to get the memory, which is required to craft 291 belt. You only get the low level belt from the campaign. This is confirmed.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with laziness, its about HAVING to do something every day which most of us with jobs and kids dont always have the opportunity to do. It would be fair if you could do a days missed dailies retroactively, so you put in the exact same amount of time, but punishing people for not being able to play every day, even if they can play 10 hours every OTHER day, is just incredibly bad game design and has nothing to do with laziness.

2 Likes

The memory actually allows you to craft the lego on other slots than belt as well.

Also there is no reason to panic. It’s only 1 week and I’m 3500+ to Honored. It goes smoothly and to be fair I didn’t spend more than 15 min. on it every day.

That isn’t what he was talking about. He was talking about how it’s required to get the covenant lego to the highest ilvl.

Also not what he was talking about. He was talking about how when he’s missed a day, it’s another day he’s gotta wait to catch up. So those who can’t play every day, will have it delayed by that same amount of missed days.

Remember that you need to do only world quests. Daily quests aren’t needed - they only give mats to upgrade console, but they don’t award rep for Enlightened. One of the dailies is quick chest taking 1 minute at most (I’ve heard there is an addon for that too).