Things that makes wow bad

Blizzard officials have states numerous times that double-posting is not allowed. It falls under the spamming category.

Also, all of your posts in this thread have been off-topic, effectively derailing the topic. This is a violation under the Spamming and Trolling category, because you simultaneously picked a fight and continue to pick a fight with me.

For reference, I admit am also equally guilty. I can admit at least that much, unlike you.

You also said that you flagged all my posts so far, not only here, but elsewhere, too. This is also a violation of forum rules under the Spamming and Trolling category.

Not to mention your constant harassment, which falls under the Harassment category, regardless of who started it.

There, I named just a few of the rules you’ve broken just this morning.

I do it because you keep editing your posts and i just checked COC there is no rule about double posting .

After they called me son … you completely take that out of context to suit your narrative in your attempt to make me look bad .

You never admit your flaws and you are a blatant bully .
Go ahead try and deny your posts were removed for making me uneasy in the forums .

6th time of asking over a 2 day period

take this advice …

Please stop doing it .I know you want the last word to give yourself a victory but i will not bow down to lies and bully .

Just like how you took out of context when I said I found a person’s post funny. And immediate assumed I support wife beaters, which I don’t. You remember that?

So then, why are you allowed to assume things and I am not?

Edit: again you keep calling me a bully? You are fine with insulting me but the moment I say even 1 negative thing about your abhorrent attitude, you flag me and threaten me with a ban? What is that even?

My first post was pointing out why the OP was flagged and 7th time of asking please do this

Yours is perfect is it ?

Still denying your posts were removed from making me uneasy on forums ?

You keep on quoting yourself over and over again, which is a violation of forum CoC under the Spamming and Trolling category. This is another forum rules violation on your part. When will you stop? Stop spamming your same quotes!

Also, I find it preposterous that you demand that I ignore you, whereas you yourself are perfectly fine with continuing to reply and harrass me.

Edit: how do you know my posts get removed? And how do you know they are about you and making you uncomfortable? I find that suspicious.

I have asked you over the last 2 days to do so .

Because when i go to see your quotes the posts are gone .

Also

Reporting a forum user - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

You are getting out of hand now .

I don’t get this. If you don’t want to see a persons post there is the ignore function (there is even a guide on the forums on how to ignore someone I found out).

1 Like

He has even gone and made a thread asking for my ban because he can not accept that he is wrong and harrasing me and others in threads.

Wait, wait, wait.

So you have no problems linking a completely unrelated topic here, further derailing it?? And then you have the audacity to tell me I will get a ban if I use the link option? How preposterous!

@Dhoobs
That is what I have done so far. That person’s harassment is not only today. On Monday the harassed me 2 hours straight. I gave up and stopped replying.
On Tuesday, I made a discussion thread about jokes and what people can and can’t joke about. The 2nd reply to the thread was by the same person as here, who proceeded to claim the thread was an attack against them and got the topic derailed.
Today I wrote 1 sentence, where I said why I find a certain aspect of WoW bad. That person immediately jumped in and attacked me.

I am done hiding and I am done letting them bully me!

You did exactly the same thing :slight_smile:

You called me a lair and a victim and yet i am the bully ? please stop its really insulting now .

I’m not saying ignore as in “pretend you don’t see it”. I’m saying you can put people on ignore and you won’t even see their posts. I’ve never used it cause I couldn’t care less what anyone says to or about me but I heard that’s how it works.

So naughty

1 Like

You can put people on ignore in your forum profile

It might help even if you use it as a short term measure.

2 Likes

The more you know

2 Likes

I did what now?

I said something I may do when I get home, which I haven’t done. I have only quoted you in this thread. Stop with the slander already!

Also I called you a liar after you lied about me and my posts. Isn’t that how this usually works?

Once again, I never made a thread about you, that is your personal assumption. I never insulted you, you called me a hypocrite first!

Edit: you linking a thread I made in a different section is a violation and falls under the Cross Linking Threads CoC category. That’s… like… the 6th violation for you so far.

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object - the thread.

1 Like

Only after you called me a liar via “crywolfing” please stop with the inane rambles and please stop trying to drag other posters into this .

I have over the course of 48hours+ now asked you to stop making posts aimed at me some of which have been deleted already by admins and you still persist doing so even after being asked 8 times to stop .

I am sure an admin will do something about it but you did exactly the same thing to me in 4 different threads .

I am a stubborn lady who has had years of abuse i will not bow down to people like them .

1 Like

That moment when you consider “cry wolf” to be an insult. So much so that you go on a rampage, call me a hypocrite, call me a bully and call me disgusting and sickening?

Also, you called me “pedantic” numerous times without me provoking you. If “cry wolf” is considered an insult, so is “pedantic”. In which case, you insulted me first, in your 2nd post on Monday in that other thread!

Edit: since we’re sharing, here’s some of me - I’ve had years of bullying in my life, both at school and in the work place, by both men and women, which forced me to change schools when I was 5th grade and later in my life I chose to voluntarily leave a toxic work environment.
That person decided I don’t know what mental abuse is, just because I don’t wear it like a badge of honor. News flash - we all have dark pasts and you are not special!

Its calling me a lair you know nothing of me .

I know I edit a lot, so bear with me and read what i just wrote.

Also, likewise, stop assuming things about me and stop insulting me.

Stop saying I’m a hypocrite. Stop saying
I’m disgusting. Never use the phrase “low jab” with me ever again because I have never in my many years of life hit anyone -neither man, nor woman!!!

Stop assuming you know anything about me and stop lying!

Do you have any opinions about the opening post?