Thornspeaker (Kul Tiran Druid) RP?

Hello! A new person to the Alliance RP circles looking for a Kul Tiran Druid themed guild/a Kul Tiran Druid looking for a suitable RP guid! Breanna Nagpie is your typical Thornspeaker druid, an old “hag” (Not in the literal sense) that has a deep affection for nature.
I wondered if there were any guilds around that use the theme of these Thornspeakers or that would value a Kul Tiran Druid among their ranks?

There’s Oaken Grove which operates in Drustvar and whose GM is absolute sweetheart

6 Likes

Aside from the guild Hugues mentioned, there is a discord community for druids of Argent Dawn
Feel free to poke me for an invite on Discord
Lightbearer#8393

Gonna second the Oaken Grove, Skogr is a great soul.

2 Likes

I’m currently planning on making a Thornspeaker guild/community, haven’t decided the format exactly yet but feel free to hit me up if you’re looking for another speaker to RP with!

Hello! I’m Oak! Just saw this!

If you are interested in checking out what we can offer as a guild for Thornspeakers then let me know! We’ve a pretty distinct style, but I think its earthy and rewarding!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.