Thunderhorn Alliance Reconnections

Played on Thunderhorn under Aerist Warlock, was in Tempt Fate, Avant Garde. Also known as Ranos the warrior.

Discord: GeneralMao#1216

I made this shaman during TBC and did a small amount raiding at 70 on a warrior, usually as DPS or off-off tank. As you can see we moved to Bronze Dragonflight and the guild is just about dead. I don’t play this character anymore. There was a facebook group.

I was in Crimson Dragoonz back in the day. I left not long before they changed servers

Omg some blast from the past names on here… i see you Blimp, and Elyria =)

Creatz - Night elf druid - The Raid Alliance.
Nimtia - Human Mage - The Raid Alliance.

1 Like

Nemu

Night Elf Rogue

Caelum

Will be playing the same combo on classic.

Hi i had an human arcane mage called kelric. I was in a guild called the bloody scoundrels. Would love to catch up with some old guildies .

Several tCD players still play (or when I last checked they do) such as Vlaeye and Lenrac

Hey, Squiggle THE mage here if you remember me? I’m still in tCD but it’s long dead from anything but a name and guild bank. There are a few folk that moved over to Protectors of Funk and are stil there though.

I’ll be on the new Pyrewood server, playing horde side this time though as a tauren shammy.

Been having this since the start of it all. Though then it was a nelf.

Allso have a NE hunter Phenix (now Phoenix).

Had alot of fun with people in the guild TCA (The Chosen Angels) back then. And of course Ambuscade in BC, guild moved to Kazzak in the end.

Did some stuff with Left Hand Path on my Tauren warrior Tc as well up untill WoTLK came out.

I was part of Bliss’s first ever run in Molten Core. Got kicked after I got feared infront of a Core hound and died :smiley:

I still raid on Retail with Andthen tho

What server are you guys setting up on for Classic?

Hey Creatz :grin:

1 Like

I played Vargrim, dwarf paladin.

I was in the guild The Prophecy for a long time, briefly in The Order of Tyr, then later raided with Demonicus, Insurrection, briefly with Valerius, and had the most raid success with the guild Endurance, with whom we were a few bosses into OG Naxx by the time things started falling apart before TBC.

Some names I remember from The Prophecy were Evilomen, Kronius, Huor, Azus, Sentien, Eldin, Amorsen, Sonic, and Messi.
From Endurance: Falck, Daramir, Naftali, Dardalion, Ballbreaker, Neji, Norrin, Kazaron, Mcclaut, Slayerofevil, Ulvbum, Pendragon, Bullpit, Thordar, Shadocreeper, Bloodelf, and Xermidia.
Other than that I was friends with Sardamar from the guild The Less of More.

Glad to see the old faces on this forum :slight_smile:

my names were:
Ivoo - Human Rogue (Flora s Angels) + (DreamWorkers)
Girlpaladin - Human Paladin (Flora s Angels)

If you remember me you can add me on my b-tag Randy#22491

Bunch o ol farts :+1:

Heya Creatz, add me on Discord and come join the community:
Ely#7145

Sereazon here, played on Thunderhorn with this Gnome Mage and raided in Soldiers of Light.

Classic is gonna be awesome and ofcourse I will be mage again.

add me to friends:
Sereazon#2385

Hi. I played a human priest called Colossamite from vanilla to early tbc. I was in a raiding guild but cant remember the name. I quit and took a break for about a year. Wanted a fresh start when i started playing again in late tbc so i made a horde rogue called Supervixen. Raided with Dark Intent a year into wotlk iirc.

You were in Pecado always screwing around with a gnome mage called Sorceress :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello there, Ranos. Do you by any chance remember a few people by the names of: Underlien and Moongoddess?? Because, we remember you :wink:

I remember Squiggle :slight_smile: I had a couple of chars in tCD - Elen, a NE hunter, and Winifred, a human mage. I was never much into raiding as I worked shifts, but did a lot of dungeons, particularly with Talitha and Lenrac. I remember Vlaeye :slight_smile: I remember lots of others, but am hopeless with names! I still play with Lukest, who eventually moved to Moonglade.