Time travel event The burning crusade 3 times

Dear Support Service, I am writing to you regarding the rescheduling of the time travel event The burning crusade 3 times
Initially, this event took place in the second half of October.
Following the changes to the Shadowlans release date, this event has a start date of December 3, 2020
The start date of this event is currently unknown

I ask you to credit the passage of this event on my account (I need it for the transmogrification of the warblades of the azzinoth), because I play on the Demon Hunter.

(Original)
Уважаемая служба поддрежки .Обращаюсь к Вам по вопросу переноса события путешествия во времени The burning crusade в 3 раз
Первоначьно данное событие было во второй половине октября.
После изменений даты выпуска Shadowlans срок начала у данного события был 3 декабря 2020года
На текущий момент дата начала данного события не известна

Прошу Вас засчитать на моем аккаунте прохождение данного события( оно необходимо мне для трансмогрификации оружия боевые клинки аззинот) т.к я играю на Охотнике на демонов.

Hi,

Customer Support cannot alter or change when in-game events will occur, nor can we add such to a characters calendar.

If an event was delayed, postponed or cancelled, sadly the only thing to do is wait till the next time that event is due, typically you can see this via the in-game Calendar.

1 Like

Customer Support You can make the required achievement accomplished.

As you can see, this event WILL NOT take place until July

If you do not have the competence to issue an achievement, please indicate where I need to go by the link and describe the problem
because it is not my fault that the event does not occur for 10 months (the last time it was in July 2020)

Если у Вас нет компетенции выдать достижение, прошу Вас указать по ссылке куда мне нужно передти, и описать проблему
т.к не по моей вине событие не происходит на протяжении 10 месяце ( последний раз оно было в июле 2020года)