Timewalking and legendaries

I have just noticed that in the TBC timewalking legendaries from expansions after TBC are extremely low ilvl in the timewalking dungeon. One particular fun aspect is to use these relics from the past in these environments for nostalgia and for a few extra dps. Can ou please consider scaling the ilvl of the legendaries like shadowmourne, pandaria cloaks etc for the limited time of the timewalking events?

Thank you!!

6 Likes

I 2nd this!

I dont get why they cant work like they did

Apparently this is an issue known to the devs

Same issue with my Dragonwrath. Used to be part of my timewalking set (at least for TBC - Cata), but now useless.

If they are finally aware of the issue, after 4 months after the prepatch ruined it, good I guess…

1 Like

they were ruined with ilvl squish…as usual incompetent twitter focused devs are bad

2 Likes

Yeah I agree.

What I also noticed during this TW, is that trash and some bosses hit incredibly hard, compared to WOD & Legion TW.

That being said, levelling is even faster, due to insane amounts of trash in the dungeons. In WOD & Legion, you barely got a bar in a dungeon, and what mostly counted was the dungeon completion bonus. Now, you get a few bars per each dungeon, especially Shattered Halls which has like tons of trash. Pretty neat, I levelled my mage from 60-69 yesterday in maybe 2.5 hours. Way faster than doing the campaign.

That’s quite nice, I’m considering it for some of my alts.

1 Like

my staff from firelands os trash now. thx for nothing blizzard. and i guess you cant do the quest again. we can only hope they fix this somehow

They do plan on fixing it as you can see from the blue post I quoted. The thing is the game is a buggy mess right now and blizzard being slow as usual. It took them months to address the broken scaling in BFA dungeons.

I can only assume it’s a very slow work in progress.

Either.
Fun Detected protocol.
OR
Borked Scaling like with BFA dungeons.

Oh definitely this. Most items were broken at first, basically anything that wasn’t a leveling quest or dungeon reward didn’t update. Raid drops were also lower for some time, vendor items are still broken I believe. Haven’t checked legacy professions in a while but those too didn’t update.

Any misc legacy max level items like rewards from world quests, emissaries, warfronts, invasions and what not are also broken.

Did they completely break TW for any characters below 60? I can’t join, even when queued with 70 friends before level 60.
In SL you could join from level 35 on.

Yeah, it used to be, TW was available for characters higher than the timewalking dungeons’ level. Now it’s level 60.

On the other hand, you can play Chromie time to get to these dungeons below level 60.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.