Title wont hold enough info. darkmoon firewater bug and more

not even sure where to post this, but tech support seems to be the only place in the forums i can find that seem somewhat right

-darkmoon firewater buff disappears. seemingly randomly. it can be reapplied, but will disappear again. sometimes after 5 minutes, sometimes 20+. but it never lasts the 1 hour. havent noticed it happen before, so im assuming the patch today (dec 17) is what caused it

-ore/herbs disappearing while you use them or simply not lootable(sometimes giving skillpoints, but still not lootable), even though they are still there. have been a problem for a long time, but because of how dragonriding works, this effectively means you are wasting vigor by landing. sometimes resulting in you having to be grounded while regenerating vigor. essentially a timesink caused by laziness.

-skip for profession questline doesnt show up, even though no quests are completed or even accepted. i have seen with my own eyes that a GM forced it through for a friend. so its still possible. this has apparently been a problem since at least december 3rd. no fix yet?

got plenty more that wouldnt fit in tech support however. people seem blinded by the good, so they dont see/ignore the bad. at this point, shadowlands and bfa were superior in every way…

How about this sticky post, right on top of the forum: Bugreporting - how to! :slight_smile: