Transfer Aborted: Instance not found

Ever since I started shadowlands I’m getting this error randomly. I have the same addons and the same config as BFA so please, technical support, don’t come with the “disable addons” thing because that’s not the way.

I’ve never had this problem but I do have it now. I have same ISP, same computer, same windows install, same wow install…

It’s quite annoying getting in to a RBG and getting this error. Yeah gg, you cannot reenter the RBG you are screwed, your friends in the RBG are screwed, your rating is screwed.

Any solutions to this?

Hello!

Please follow these steps:

:christmas_tree::snowflake:Have a Wonderful Winterveil! :snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

welcome to the club…

That didn’t work. As i said I tried all those things. Right now I’m in the middle of the void in shadowlands. Transfer aborted while flying to revendreth

1 Like

Greetings , I do have the same problem since the launch of the Shadowlands , like 90% of times I do get the Instance not found , although the only solution I’ve found is using a VPN , I didn’t have this problem before SL and I assume blizzard bought some cheaper servers from Amazon or another provider that … will not work in some situations , I hope they fix it soon enough but guess this won’t happen .

you wish :slight_smile: just pay your monthly sub and don’t complain (blizzard new moto).
I’d suggest just get used to paying and playing with VPN because we’ve been asking and providing info on other thread for 3 months and still no fix. cheap servers indeed.