Transfered to a foreign language server

Hello everybody,

I haven’t played World of Warcraft Classic in a while and wanted to rejoin for Wrath of the Lich King. Unfortunately my lvl 60 alliance character was somehow transfered to an english realm. By now I found out that this is because of some kind of server merge. What I don’t understand is why I was put on an english speaking realm instead of a german one.

I also wonder why this wasn’t signaled in any way via email contact, if my action was required in chosing another server or similar. All my friends are having fun together while I am isolated on Mograine. Is there any way to fix that? I really don’t think I should pay another 25€ to play with my friends again. Thanks a lot in advance.

2 Likes

Good question.
See this thread:

3 Likes

Thanks for the link. I’ve seen other threads like this, which makes me wonder why there is no solution or official answer so far. In the linked thread there was no suggested course of action, was there? Apart from “Post on the Forums and ask for official help”.

That’s about it. I think it’s really bad and I’m surprised it was allowed to happen … but I don’t know what else to say and wish there was an official answer.

2 Likes

So out of desperation I cancelled by subscription. Ingame I still have an open ticket concerning the foreign language server. Will I be notified by mail if a GM writes an answer? Or would I have to keep subscribing in order to even have a chance of an answer?

Yes, alternatively you can just login to this site and hit the Support button to see the response and add your response towards it. No subscription necessary for tickets.

2 Likes