Treasure map reward

imgur .com/a/TxACOFu

Yeah great thanks, I’ll buy me mum one.

1 Like

Still better than the green 310 items I’ve been getting for the last weeks.

They should really give azerite/gold/something else additional to the low ilvl gear rewards

1 Like

Those items from island expeditions and treasure maps aren’t for gearing up. They are for transmog and they usually sell for decent price on AH depending on the item.

You got lucky with that one too, I was unlucky enough to get titan residuum twice now.

3 Likes

^This.

Get the Vrykul sword and you’re laughing all the way to the bank.

2 Likes

your joking right? :frowning: right? i had it and disenchanted it straight away…

The sword? Last time I saw it on the AH it was up for over 250,000g. Only one on there, too.

ok… next time I’ll hold my disenchant button a little longer to check at the AH first… and there you go how I blinked 250k :stuck_out_tongue: and who knows what else… I disenchant pretty much everything.

2 Likes

Can you not use the item restore tool?

1 Like

You really are salty in general

1)Good for a new alt ?
2)Good for a little money on AH ?
3)Dis it /Scrap it get the mats ?
4)Use it as mog ?

its better then nothing for my life .

One mans junk is another mans treasure. I’d have done anything to get residium twice in a row.

1 Like

Likewise, I’m okay with getting anything instead of titan residuum, including gold. Other rewards like transmogs, mounts, pets or toys are much more interesting for me.

My first two maps were gold, then a pirate hat, this week it’s AP. A friend got a mount mission for his first one. I was very jealous.

2 Likes

Ok so there ARE mounts. Good to know, got a reason to go for them then. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.