Troll customizations? šŸŒŗ

Female revantusk & normal trolls share the same model.

1 Like

This. Only the males are different. Thus I requested a similar approach to the Orc postures, which is only available to male orcs.

Honestly from all the murloc guts, wolf paws, and bear claws they told us to collect Iā€™m surprised the backs arenā€™t hunched. :rofl:

I still have nightmares from the murloc sounds as I see 10 of them coming my way.

2 Likes

I call it, I kissed an orc, and I liked it.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I heard of Shrek and Fiona, but a nightborne and a orc is on a whole new level. Lol

Also here is a video on why trolls are cool and have a sad lore. Probably one of my favorites

2 Likes

Let the long beards stay for the superior race only. :slight_smile:

Just kidding, but I agree with everything about customizations. More=better!

1 Like

m-me no like elves :c

That is a great point.
I tried to look up buff female troll but there isnā€™t even any art I can find.

Now I would also like to see a troll option for buff females.
All female trolls look the same pretty much.
Would be great to see a she-hulk option since WoW is really lacking in that department.

If you are after physically strong looking females its kultiran, taurens or orc you have to pick, if you want body builder type its just orcs.

For a race like trolls that have so much diversity in their males physical appearance itā€™s odd that all females look the same.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

My bad, youā€™re absolutely right! :smiley: A crooked backed wizard or druid with long beard would look kind of cool.

3 Likes

Thank you for the video!!
I really love this kind of lore videos and this one is fantastic

2 Likes

sorry for the late reply, yeah same i love lore especially old lore! I think Trolls have one of the most interesting lore but also one of the most tragic.

Forest trolls are the coolest trolls, so blizz says no. Too cool is not allowed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

bump bump Q_Q

1 Like

I like to imagine this is how the Darkspear travelled the sea from Stranglethorn to their new home in the Islands.

we neva die. We neva gonna give up

1 Like

Day 4. :cry:

you seeing this Blizzard :eyes:

Golden colored Ear Gauge would be nice. Golden earrings.

I donā€™t think Iā€™d use this video to argue that trolls are cool. Though I guess it doesnā€™t make them look as bad as his other videos about trolls.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.