Trust Level 3 šŸ˜¢

Much better for his mental health.

1 Like

(ā•ÆĀ°ā–”Ā°ļ¼‰ā•Æļøµ ā”»ā”ā”»

4 Likes

I was about to say something similar.
I think that being a community manager in gaming forums is taxing to ones sanity.
These guys are kind of heroes

5 Likes

Is that like ā€˜Flip the tableā€™? Took me a while but gave me a good laugh :laughing:

3 Likes

THANK YOU! Just looked like weird alien script to me. I feel like Iā€™m too old for tā€™internet these daysā€¦

4 Likes

I have sucessfully arrived in a timeline where table-flipping is a new thing :telephone_receiver: :female_detective:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen the so-called ā€œmemesā€ and I find some of them very amusing. However, the more recent text emoticons are a mystery to me. When I was young, we had :) and :( and maybe sometimes ;) if we were feeling cheeky.

3 Likes

I personally still use :) :( and :/ a lot, it just has smth sweet about it.

3 Likes

O.O ā€¦and O.o ā€¦still favourites.

UwU

1 Like

Post deleted

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be quicker just popping over to Teldrashil or Darnashus and scooping some up? :thinking:

5 Likes

1 Like

Can we all agree that trust level 3 is a ridiculously steep requirement to be able to post a ****ing GIF or link WoWHead?

1 Like

1 Like

Trusted websites should work with Level 2

I have cracked the code you just got to read 100k posts I am at 88k.

Didnā€™t someone find recently that, although Wowhead counts as a trusted website, you canā€™t post links to Blizzardā€™s own websites? I wonder why they donā€™t trust themselvesā€¦

3 Likes

Orly :rofl:

Maybe theyā€™re showing solidarity with the players in their mistrust?

1 Like

By the way, is there a way to see why exactly you donā€™t have a particular trust level? Is it because I donā€™t give enough likes or what is it?

1 Like