Trust Level 3 😒

Only cows, obviously. They do not give a damn about trust levels :smile:

2 Likes

Blizzard have had a lot of sites throughout the years.

Let’s try some!

Yep, neither of these two work:
www.trywarcraft.com
classic.battle.net/diablo2exp

Probably many more to find.

https://shop.blizzard.com/

This is the correct answer :+1:

Blizz be like: We don’t actually trust you enough to let you tell people to buy our stuff.

And I be like: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ?!

1 Like

You’d think that, of all things, they’d want us to promote the store. Perhaps Blizzard aren’t as money-obsessed as frequently declared on these forums…? :thinking: Nah, that’s far too radical an idea…

1 Like

Only TL3 are trusted to do this, I’m afraid.

BTW, did you know that the once official White House gift shop (and the associated website) isn’t actually owned by the White House or any part of the government? A former President sold it off, in true American style, and now it has loads of junk on it, including commemorative Coronavirus coins. The current White House is trying to claim it isn’t an official shop to avoid embarrassment.

1 Like

SchrΓΆdinger’s Heresy?
:thinking:

Aww yis trust level 3 baby

7 Likes

:partying_face: :dancer:

congrats

1 Like

The face of that murloc…

So sed… Must crei :sob:

1 Like

Don’t want to brag about it but look at this:

3rd time! And this time I am going to keep the precious :blush:

11 Likes

Yay grats :partying_face:

2 Likes

I lost Trust Level 3 too with my character transfert when changing realm.

Now i have to farm it back.

And when i gonna get it back, i can make a guide on the forums how to level up with PvP efficiently :smile:

Bye DestrarΓ―on-khaz-modan :cry:
Hello Destrarion-Silvermoon :smile:

2 Likes

welcome to the Trust Level Farm - where every member is treated like the farm animals we know you are

when you have reached the accured trust, you will move from the doghouse barn to the main house, where the good boys and girls reside

β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ                
                    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ              
                β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ          
              β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ        
        β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ  
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ  
              β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ        
              β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ        
      β–ˆβ–ˆ      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ        
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ        β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ            
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆ    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ          
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ        
  β–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆ  β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ        
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆ        
              β–ˆβ–ˆβ–’β–’β–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ          
                β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆ            
                  β–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆ            
                  β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
3 Likes

Gratz!

1 Like

Others have found, if you create a character with the same name on the original realm, your trust level applies to that character as it did before. If it works, it just means you are posting on a low level character. Maybe worth a try?

4 Likes

Blizzard I havent been banned from forums for a week and a half. Its about time to promote me to regular dont you think?

Im not asking btw :gun:

4 Likes

I just created a lvl 20 with the same name to avoid copycat from someone who want to use my old trust level 3 with bad idea.

except that i prefer to post on my main, since i wil not change it in maybe 9 years or more :smile:.

1 Like

They said troll posting is not allowed
You will not get it :laughing:

1 Like