1 Like

Who knows? Occasionally check the TL3 link :wink:

If you are able to post picture , you are trust level 3 :smile:

(^^,)/
does that count as a picture? :3

2 Likes

I hope you get it.

1 Like

Seems like some gets accountwide TL 3 when getting alpha/beta. That might explain low activity chars getting TL3.

1 Like

This mean we need to wait more time for getting TL3? :roll_eyes:

https://i.gyazo.com/6bce04f73b0be1ec92adc5e1712bb4dd.jpg

1 Like

Took me about 100ā€™ish (103 i think) days to get TL3 on this one. Its a long time :sweat_smile: hope you get it back soon!

3 Likes

Thanks Sinaaki! :blush:

But, much more important than TL3, is to have good friends on the forum. :hugs:

7 Likes

Underrated post!

6 Likes

Lol that ran through my head when I first read the post too :rofl:

1 Like

I presume itā€™s so that people can give feedback more easily, if you want to include links to screenshots etc.

Yeah it makes sense. And explains all the chars with 0 post history getting flagged for TL3 the last months.

I canā€™t remember if we established youā€™re flagged at account level. Iā€™ll have to roll out an alt.

2 Likes

So yeah at account level.

Well, you are probably anyways since u are mvp. But i know Drae (the nelf) has it on all alts after getting alpha.

So beta access means account wide TL3? Guess I should have applied for beta thenā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Sadly no, my account was never flagged across the board, only Punyelf. Which is why the others all appear in white text.

The MVPs appointed before we moved to discourse have multiple characers at MVP status but mine is Punyelf-Draenor only.