Trust level 5 - the cow level

Yes it is. I looked at it.

11 Likes

Define where is no one. In Warcraft? On the Warcraft Forum? I saw one myself on the NA StarCraft II Chat.

11 Likes

And because I am already Trippleposting, I saw no Tauren rogue but Ogre rogue(s):

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Dagg%27um_Ty%27gor

12 Likes

Is so good this topic, is still going <3

11 Likes

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Alistair the Moo Cow?

13 Likes

Sadly Aerythlea is no longer a Community Manager

9 Likes

Babyyyyy sharkdododododo baby sharkdododododo

11 Likes

12 Likes

Have you changed a tmog in recent years? I just don´t remember day when you had something diffirent… <3

8 Likes

I’m not one for chopping and changing all the time, I like this set so it’s usually what I wear, I think I had the Vestments set on after doing the horrendous grind for it.

The set I constantly wore before this one was

I’m sensing a pattern :smile:

14 Likes

Does anyone know where’s Moothilda? :neutral_face:

11 Likes

I didn´t see her for some time but I do clearly remember that she was on „ Vacation “ in november or it was a october? not sure, but I don´t remember october well, so much beer in one month is exhausting. So it was november :smiley:

10 Likes

Can i has your haircut ? :grimacing:

8 Likes

Yes brother I learned it in SM but I didn´t learn proper beard styles, because you kicked me out of city. RAGEY

9 Likes

All jokes aside, this makes it so awkward… cause ya’know… I’m a shadow priest :grimacing:

8 Likes

Why I do remember corectly that in Nixxiom video : how to priest was SP a women so… Shall I call ya sister? or ex-brother LUL

7 Likes

Still give me nightmares this song :cold_sweat:

9 Likes
7 Likes

Sounds cool to me

7 Likes
10 Likes