Trust level 5 - the cow level

Has this been a legit thing someday or just wishful thinking? 'Cos, the game needs achi like this.

13 Likes

Unbelievable! OH MY GAWD.

WE ACTUALLY PASSED 50 000 LIKES!!!

We have reached heights no human mortal has ever reached. So proud of you fighters.

When I first made this thread I was poking fun at the whole trust level system. As I am a strong believer in poster equality, that no poster should be better than the other. All opinions matter. This was at a time when the trust level system was first introduced and most people didn’t fully understand the system, me included (even to this day a lot of people don’t get it :rofl:). The trust level system turned out to be more harmless than I first anticipated. This thread did change a little bit from poking fun of a system to a meeting place and a place generally to have some fun. I am really happy about how this thread has matured. The cows must have been watching from the start.

I don’t really participate a lot in this thread. This isn’t just my thread anymore. It is our thread. Our meeting place. I do however drop in occasionally to see how far we have come. I also make sure to congratulate after passing milestones.

We have passed 50 000 likes. Congratulations :laughing:

NOW FIGHT ON WE STILL HAVE NEW HEIGHTS TO REACH.
SMAAAAASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!!!

14 Likes

We are cowtastic :smiley:

12 Likes

Praise the Cow Loa! With her help we can reach the final cow level

11 Likes

Fluffy long hair cows are the cutest :star_struck:

13 Likes

NO COW MOUNT !!! C’mon Blizz… Shame , shame , shame !!!

14 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

Moo and all that… hope you’re all well.

14 Likes

looks a little… boney :rofl:

10 Likes

will wee get a cow outfit in wow game and why not a cow mount aswell will be like cow ride a cow :smiley:

13 Likes

Can we have a cow mount option in the vote please?

11 Likes

I know my ability to post .gifs is just temporary and will be removed with Beta, i suspect, so had to abuse that temporary player power !

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/992ff36f-8a86-4ea9-b252-a28ca4565f9d/de4w0bh-9d92dfb7-13fd-4d11-a944-464809c330d0.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTkyZmYzNmYtOGE4Ni00ZWE5LWIyNTItYTI4Y2E0NTY1ZjlkXC9kZTR3MGJoLTlkOTJkZmI3LTEzZmQtNGQxMS1hOTQ0LTQ2NDgwOWMzMzBkMC5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.itbXNQ0t_sSMNlAd-wt31cmvgDBoAaNfNvHegKefjEM

11 Likes

Twimoona reporting for duty!

10 Likes

I’d love a ghost cow mount!

https://preview.redd.it/rrj2a0mnpmg11.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=5e0acece6c28831b721a5312449ba8c5f1a58bf8

12 Likes

Oh this one still going on… Why is still not locked/Deleted?

6 Likes

It has to haunt you when not mounted. Like the Haunted Memento but a ghost cow following you.

MooOOoooOOoooOOOoooo…!

10 Likes

What do you call a cow on a bicycle while steering through a rocky forest?

Milkshake!

9 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes