Did you change character?

20 Likes

Never changed my character.

21 Likes

What level did you reach?

19 Likes

Was 3 now I’m back to 2…

20 Likes

Is there a way to see how close you are to reaching level 3?
I have more then 50 days on the forums, but i,m sure there not all in the last 100 days.
Hope you get your level 3 back

18 Likes

There is not unfortunately, There is however some criteria that you have to meet. But other then that none.

Hope you get yours soon as well!

20 Likes

The trust levels are explained in the FAQ pinned to this forum.

• Visit the Forums on 50% of the last 100 Days
  • Read 500 Topics created in the last 100 Days
  • Read 20,000 Posts created in the last 100 Days
  • Like 30 Posts
  • Receive 20 Likes
  • Reply to 10 different Topics
  • Don’t have more than 5 Spam/Offensive Flags
  • Don’t be suspended in any Blizzard Game or Forum

The following info is from Discourse itself.

Trust Level 3 — Regular

Regulars are the backbone of your community, the most active readers and reliable contributors over a period of months, even years. Because they’re always around, they can be further trusted to help tidy up and organize the community.

To get to trust level 3, in the last 100 days…

• Must have visited at least 50% of days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.*
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended or silenced

* These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.

All of the above criteria must be true to achieve trust level 3. Furthermore, unlike other trust levels, you can lose trust level 3 status . If you dip below these requirements in the last 100 days, you will be demoted back to Member. However, in order to avoid constant promotion/demotion situations, there is a 2-week grace period immediately after gaining Trust Level 3 during which you will not be demoted.

A lot of the activity can be monitored through your own profile.

20 Likes

ty :slight_smile: i was using that info to get to lvl 3. I gues i was hoping, to find a place where i could see how far off i currently am.
I can see how many post ive looked at, but for all i know, half off them are from april last year.
I will be patient and see iff i will and when i,ll reach level 3.
Might be 5 days away or 15.

20 Likes

23 Likes

Haha, I am surprised these threads are acceptable! Also, I just discovered, there is a limit to how many likes I can hand out for one day, hah :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Well it is a topic related to the forum so yes it’s allowed and it’s just become a bit of harmless fun we post mostly cow related gifs and clips in. It’s nice amongst the sea of negativity.

22 Likes
22 Likes

It’s pretty great that this thread is still going :smile:

24 Likes

How is your hair today ?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/3cd97a9f9a605b3fbf50ba1bd6c1192e/tenor.gif?itemid=4536864
24 Likes