Trust level 5 - the cow level

We learn new things everyday :stuck_out_tongue:

26 Likes

Wonder if I can summon a cow once I obtain this :joy:

24 Likes

you can summon gouls allready, together with cows would be litle op dont you think?:laughing:

27 Likes

Not even trade ? :blush:

24 Likes

trading , oke
one advice , do it in sw or somewhere save , because if taurens see it , i dont know what happens next

25 Likes

It’s okay I know the perfect place to buy the cow!

26 Likes

i do too ,h ttps://burgerij.be/, :hamburger: but that place is not availble at azeroth so tell me youre secret :yum:

26 Likes

RNIN Burgers

If you’re at Stormwind, fly to booty bay, take the ship to Ratchet, upon arrival take the path leading up the hill and make your way towards the Wailing Caverns.

Ignore any wailing it certainly isn’t Taurens being processed into burgers.

Do not enter Wailing Caverns instead look for the small indentation in the wall which looks like a Tauren wearing a chef hat. Follow that arrow.

I do not own or personally use this place, any similarities between the business and my name is purely by chance and does not make me the owner or a shareholder.

If you do by chance see anyone who looks like me wearing a chef hat and grilling burgers for you, that is most likely
 some one else.

24 Likes

that makes me wonder if i find anything near that place , but first blizz need to make a new recipe.
the burger/sandwich
needed
spicey bread (we all know that one)
cow beef .New, how to get??, well killing cows for ex. at elwyn forest for a rate at 0.1 or killing taurens at a rate of 10%
let the battle begins . :partying_face:

btw more pics ets please , i love them

27 Likes

1 cows don’t spawn in huge numbers but you can farm Tauren easily in the Mulgore Ranch! Let’s all go to Mulgore Ranch, also heard somebody opened a a ranch in Highmountain aswell. So somebody has to check it out.

24 Likes

Cow level? Nah i call it heaven! <3 /moo

24 Likes

Im kind of dissappointed that it doesn’t have sound.

Or more precisely the song wrecking ball playing :stuck_out_tongue:

24 Likes

24 Likes

Im never getting trust 3, mods are banning me every odd day.

25 Likes

If it’s an consolation, I enjoy reading most of your posts.

24 Likes

I think that like button is broken now, I smashed it 373 times
I need to give 1 more like, but I can’t

23 Likes

Excuse me, make room, I want in on this trust train before it’s stopped.

24 Likes

Nevarrrrr!

I’m constantly chucking coal in so it’s all good

:sunglasses:

23 Likes

31 Likes
20 Likes