Trust level 5 - the cow level

Hype! …hic!

18 Likes

In name of all my characters! Hype! …hic!

18 Likes

I just posted with five of my characters… that means I can grind more from this… wait this is not account bound… /Cry

18 Likes

You don’t actually need to like farm either. So this topic is purely for fun. It’s just been really fun to keep it going, although at times it’s been challenging finding new cow images, gifs etc to keep it going.

18 Likes

AND it is ofcourse fitting you have post number 1000.

BEST thread on the forum by far :smiley:
Thank you for starting it

17 Likes

I am on it

18 Likes

I know, I like do jokes about this important topic, nah it isn´t so hard…

Cow here cow there…

17 Likes

I was looking for a new chair and was just typing in random designs… I think I have found the correct one to sit in, untill Blizz reveal how we open the cow lvl :wink:

21 Likes

Some day, one day were gonna dance with those cows!

18 Likes

We are strange people writting about strange topic…Interesting

19 Likes

Like… don’t have a cow man.

17 Likes

:blush: No I thank you and everyone participating. I would have never anticipated so much positivity out of this thread when I first started it. It made me really rethink how I used to express myself and instead focus more on posts that gets people going, in a positive way of course.

18 Likes

Can’t start the day without a bit of synthwave

18 Likes

I love when I can leave work early… Now I’ll just sit here and sip my coffee :relaxed::coffee: untill I’ll hear the familar voices shouting in the hallway “what’s for dinner??” :unamused:

20 Likes

I am dead…help me

18 Likes

Why is the trust level important? just curious
Will it change anything

18 Likes

It will change your mood for next 257 seconds…

20 Likes

Yes, if you will just follow me into the clinic I think I can find a good remedy… Maybe a suppository will do the trick :thinking:

https://scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/11296663_523553247796462_2134929190_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&oh=b4760223ba2044c4c08edec119d8d67f&oe=5DDAAAAF&ig_cache_key=MTA1MDExMzUxMTExMzIzNDY0Nw%3D%3D.2

19 Likes

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet? – Because they lactose. :nerd_face:

18 Likes

Can she give me meds to help with getting ppl of Flynn, i get angry everytime someone say he cute and stuff, like NOOOO no booboo …off my man thot. Plx help nurse cow !

18 Likes