Trust level 5 - the cow level

I think I spotted Moothildas new Vulpera character

10 Likes

Nice disguise :smile:

8 Likes

Be ready people, soonish she will rename her character to Sniffilda LoL

7 Likes

It seems the Forum website does not like Bukachu. Because again your post is like Gandalf shouting:
“YOU SHELL NOT PASS!”

6 Likes

Me when not being able to post images :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Good MOOORning!

8 Likes

10 Likes

Guys I have a confession to make and I do not dare to post it in any other thread. Since positivity is allowed only in here, in secret moo-level!

I … I … like the new raid - least as much as I have seen it in HC today. (currently half way trough and on small break) .

There maybe 100 and 1 problems with wow, but least raids are always entertaining !

/MOO

10 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/corruption-11Spfyc8TfKHfi

Not a fan of the theme myself… give me those fae in the next expac though :fairy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Moothilda? :blush:

6 Likes

8 Likes

You think this thread is about positivity? Oh boy how you got it wrong LUL this thread is about get the most upvotes… I mean here is your like :rofl:

5 Likes

From where is this GIF?

6 Likes

This is a non-blizzard related video but I love that Character in Kotor 2 Maybe you will also. <3

3 Likes

Please keep this thread on track and cow related or else we will MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Okay , I didn’t mean you CAN’T put up horses , goats ,hamsters , cats ,rabbits or anything else…
3 days of no posts is worse than 1 goat post. So POST and we can say MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7 Likes