Trust Level

Is there a way to check on your trust level and what to do to get a higher trust level?

I use this

https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl/portal/?region=eu

Just use the bottom section where you put in your character name, ignore the top.

Sorry forgot to include the FAQ about trust levels which includes a section on what is required to gain (and how you lose) trust levels -

1 Like

Ah thx, it seems that it works. really appreciate it.

1 Like

OMG
I am level 2 ! :rofl:

So proud of myself

4 Likes

3 Likes

https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl/portal/?region=eu

Regards, forevertrustlevel2 Bloodlock

xD me too, most of the community is on lvl 2 it seems ^^

0 for me. But I didn’t know what trust levels were until now!

1 Like

Keep up the good work :raised_hands::hugs::ok_hand:

1 Like

I am trying so very hard to be an :angel: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

So am i. System aint working. Should be level 0 for me.

I’ve been here since 2005, and I am not trusted by Blizzard. THANKS A LOT! sticks tongue out

1 Like

I’m sure a ban stops you from getting or regaining it. I had level 3 in April and got a ban. I should have ‘grinded’ it back by now.

2 Likes

I was at 3 too, then I didn’t play/post for three-ish months, and dropped down to level 2 again. I feel this system would be better if it it didn’t require “maintenance” to keep one’s trust level.

7 Likes

Same situation with me I think and also realm transfered which puts you back to 0 I think.

I think I am 2 because I returned to forums with Classic launch. Least on forums here it does not show post account globally. It was quite weird to run around with 24k or something.

For what is this Trust? How blizz trust you or How much people trust you ?

It’s how much Blizz trusts you.And everyone is grinding for level 3 me at least because you can post cool gifs and link stuff.

1 Like

Just to post links and memes and gifs. It actually is nothing relevant. But can be helpful, when people post game screenshots etc

3 Likes

I promised 4 very close friends when I came back from a very long boring holiday I would be a good girl and try my best to not go on holiday again and try and earn level 3 .There has been moments I nearly lost it but one friend has a knack of popping into a thread and calming me and sends me to naughty step before it gets out of hand :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes