Tune in to gamescom August 27 for a New Shadowlands Animated Short Premiere

Literally left quaking at the existence of females despite the fact the trailer literally opens with Uther how did you manage to-

1 Like

At least the replies here aren’t as cringe as the “Garrosh did nothing wrong” clown fiesta over at Wowhead.

So who’s the Night Fae character? The others are obviously Uther, Draka and Kael’thas.

I think it’s Cenarius

Ah yes, the content that people going to see at the end of the pre-patch questline being used as a commercial bait.
Again.

Never change, Blizzard.
Never change.

Probably the Winter Queen. (And I have a feeling Denathrius is the one for the Venthyr)

Btw she’s totes going evil. Just look at those ominous eyes.

But,he didn’t.

2 Likes

WoD wasn’t announced with the lords of war trailer, the lords of war trailers came after the announcement. it’ll probably be at the end of the four part series like with the BFA trailer roll out. at the very most a prepatch date, but why would non wow customers be interested in that?

Ye, like woman soccer kind of awesome

Woah that sick punch

Damn right Uther isn’t on the pic, but should have been.
Not that bald :eagle:

Man it’s 2020 how are people like you still this scared of women in your vidyagames?

I so much hope you really believe that :relieved:

You got upset because 3 of the 4 people on a piece of promotional art… were women.

I am grumpy, I will make sure I will express my opinion over things I don’t like.
And I have absolute best attitude toward your wohamen punches, so feel free to tell me more how in 2020 I fear them.

but…
you literally are “grumpy” because there are more women than men in a piece of art.

Well warbringers were actualy the best thing that came out of bfa. Especialy Jaina one.

These will be absolutely amazing for sure. Cant wait for them. Hyped as hell.

1 Like

3 warbingers for bfa were all one gender and bfa turned out to be garbage.
I just extrapolate

May be I see a pattern. Anyway don’t turn this topic on me alone. I wont change, and your posts didn’t make me doubt in my views.

Women were why BfA was bad is an… inspired take.
But you’re proving my literal point that you’re scared of the existence of females in promotional material by doing this.

Well ye, they should calm down a little with the “strong independent woman” theme, its getting a bit obvious.
But if these are reasonable significant lore characters that make sence for the situation, then i realy dont care about gender and stuff like that …you know these trendy topics.

1 Like

Nice correlation you have there.

6 Likes

One day I dared to eat some cheddar.
The next day my wife died, tangled in her bedsheets.
Cheese. Not even once.

2 Likes