Turalyon Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Turalyon in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

Makumba - Human - Warlock

Guild: The Syndicate

3 Likes

Elbron - Night elf - Hunter

Guild: Team Easy On

3 Likes

Holystefan - Human - Warrior

Guild: Guardians of the Light, latter TCW

2 Likes

Hey Stefan long time no see. Another old gotl member here. Smaokor, human priest.

1 Like

Markuss - Human - Priest

Guilds: The Devils Backbone, Liberation, Resisted (formerly The Shattered Heart)

Going to PVE care bear the game with an old friend but the more the merrier!

2 Likes

I really hope to connect with those long lost friends from Turalyon :slight_smile:

Knights of Luthien, Docet Umbra, Core of the Alliance, Devastatork, Threejane, Vias, Sneakymatt, Duncan, and so many more - oh, are you out there, I wonder?

4 Likes

Hi Smaokor :smiley: ofc i remember you :smiley: Hope i will find and play with many old vanilla players, so many people i miss :disappointed:

2 Likes

Ellethien - nightelf rogue. My brain cant remember the guild anymore :smiley:

1 Like

Vmagic - Night Elf Rogue… Played in Source of Strength and The Last Watch.

2 Likes

Damn… I remember you Holystefan… We played a lot together… You teached me alot. Do you still play?

I had a warrior to called Johansen. Also had a mage and priest, Xelamage and Xelapriest.

1 Like

Sneakycow - Human - Rogue
Guild: Liberation
/wave@Ellethien

1 Like

I still play, not that much but im playing. Mainly on char priest Endzi :smiley: but i think i will play classic so im trying to connect with people that played before with me :smiley: Btw as i remember we were together in Liberation guild.

2 Likes

Holystefan Yep that is correct… Couldent remember the guild name. :slight_smile:

Are you still on Turalyon?

1 Like

Yes im still there :smiley: you ?

1 Like

I still have some on Turalyon… But play on Silvermoon where I have most of my toons. :smiley:

1 Like

Artagnan - Human - Paladin
Guild: Rexus Terra

1 Like

Tirinium - Dwarf - Warrior
Guilds: Dutch-inc, Blood Pact, Seven

2 Likes

Kleo - Gnome - Rogue
Guild: The Dudes of Destruction

3 Likes