Twitch Drops Now Live: Get the Cenarion Hatchling and Swift Windsteed

It’s actually disgusting behavior on Activision’s part to use Shop items for Drops.

People spent money on these, regardless of what your take on that, it’s done. They have the money and now those same people get nothing and hundreds of thousands of people get for nothing.

It’s now up to 5 Items, That’s 75 Euros… It’s just not acceptable. Just put it back in the store instead of screwing over so many people that essentially supported the company when they were actually in the store.

1 Like

what wif we have it already?

This was the first mount I bought from the store and it’s one of my favourites. In fact, is the one I use on this hunter, and I don’t mind this at all. On the contrary, I’m happy more people will get to enjoy it.

1 Like

So when do the people who bought it for full amount in the store get their money back?

I bought tis mount with real hard earned money, now people can get it for free. not fair, I want money back.

#refund #blizzardScrewedMe #unsubbed

Hello dear Blizzard. I have been waiting for the “Cenarion Hatchling pet and the Swift Windsteed” for over 3 days now to show up in game on my EU account, but no luck. Both are claimed on Twitch and I have been in contact with them about this but the problem is solely up to you Blizzard now. Weird though I by chance logged onto my US account and voila there they popped up in-game??? I have never ever connected my US account to Twitch and I got the 3 others to the correct account, the feldrake, dragon kite and the Ichabot pet. Please advise what I should do?

Cenarion Hatchling Pet hasn’t appeared in the collection for two days.
At the same time, previous rewards were immediately added to the account…

you got what you paid for.

1 Like

Had the drake since day 1, all you had to do was connect, watch, claim, it pops up when you login.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.