Two old gits looking for a home for m+ and raids (Alliance)

Hello all! We are a husband and wife, heading towards our 40’s and gaining more grey hairs than we’d like to. We’ve been playing since TBC, the husband raiding earlier than me, I didn’t start raiding until WOTLK. We’ve cleared heroic each tier since.

We had a small break from the game, and came back to my guild which is now all raid loggers, no one wants to do mythic+ they have their own little team so don’t seem interested in taking others. I have been raiding with them and currently 7/9hc.

We have decided we would like to try the alliance side. Basically we’re levelling from scratch, I am going to play a MW Monk, or Resto Druid…I’m not decided yet, going to wait til next week for a Kul Tiran Human yay. Hubby is also thinking Monk and he’d be BrM and WW, not set in stone yet.

We are looking for a friendly guild, quite small and close-knit, sense of humour essential, we may be old but we’re far from boring. We want to be valued members, not just a number on the roster. We want to have fun with other people, mythic+, some raiding but pretty casual. We have good attendance and research everything we need to. Oh, we’re also English, so need an English speaking guild. Discord or a forum is a bonus as we like things like that, posting pointless crap or pics of our animals. We might be a while off raiding as we’ll have 120 levels to go, but once we’re max level we’ll be up for anything.

I won’t be swayed by staying Horde unfortunately, I have a lot of chars on that side but looking for a change and a fun guild, fun is most important.

1 Like

Hi there!

I am extremely interested in talking with you/your husband, Call of the Void on Silvermoon are really interested in some more DPS, not sure if you would be interested in swapping from healer, if not we might be able to work something out?

Please see my full recruitment post at: [A] 9/9 & 2/2HC guild LF DPS - SILVERMOON

I am almost always contactable at: wilsonnxo#2881 (battle.net)

Many thanks, please add me and i look forward to hearing from you.

hey there, please add me…

beckmiester#2563

Dear Vaedra,

It was a pleasure reading your post, and if you and you husband would consider Ravencrest as your next destination, I believe we might offer you a home you might be looking for.

Consortium is a family and couple friendly mature PVE guild. We are raiding Wed & Mon 19.30-22.30 and running m+ runs on 2/3 other nights.

We have been reestablishing our raiding core since middle of February (the guild is coming back from a 4 years break) with a focus on the community rather than quick progressive kills as we would like to make sure that we have the right people with whom we will be enjoying the game for the future contents. All of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs and most of us have played hardcore progression back in time as far back as in Vanilla. Due to IRL responsibilities, we now classify ourselves as a casually progressive group that will aim for the curve each expansion and progress into mythics in a fun and friendly raiding environment.

Below is the link to our recruitment ad, if that speaks to you, please feel free to add me via bnet. Really looking forward to talk to you soon!

Cheers,
Tobiasfunke

Hey There :slight_smile: Sorry if I am late the party here… Just noticed your post… you would both be very welcome over at our guild Only Fools and Horses… we are mostly over ahem… 40… and the guild was originally set up by husband and myself, but now I run it… we have a great family feel and have members of all nationalities and lovely little community that I am very of … here is our original recruitment post, if you wish to check us out Only Fools With Horses is recruiting

Best wishes
Mogs

Hello Vaedra

Feel free to take a look at our guild post

If interested please add one of the battletags below and we are more then happy to have a chat

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++

Normal BOD 9/9
Heroic BOD 7/9
Mythic BOD 1/9

Normal Uldir 8/8
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed

Melee - Dk - WW Monk -Rogue

Ranged -Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy - Mage

Healer - Resto Shamon- Resto Druid - Priest

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.

++About Lást Rites:++

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like:
Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming. When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding,
because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us,it should be played around us and members real life
that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rite was born!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills,
but also how you fit into the group. We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace,
while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously,
but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Ampal0s#2193 - Raid Leader/Council/Community
Windy86#2593 - Recruitment/Council.
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team