Tyrande wasn't presented in the siege of Orgrimmar

hahahaha, I was cheering when that old mongrel died to the death beam of doom !

1 Like

Yes, it was nice how he he yelled “for Azer
” and got killed by a surprising beam. I’m just sad that they ruined his character so hard with BfA that it seems that nobody cares about his death

2 Likes

I think the reason people feel so numb about it is because a majority of us expected something really dumb to happen.

I don’t really know how to feel tbh. I’m glad Sylvanas is “gone” for now, and that the whole faction war is over, but at the same time it sucks to see other players who had high hopes for her become utterly disappointed. That type of disappointment doesn’t really feel good for anyone.

1 Like

Maybe Tyrande will be the new Garrosh:P

1 Like

But didn’t something dumb happen? I mean it looks like Sylvanas had a hissy fit again and got all of the horde to turn on her.

2 Likes

Hope so it isn’t friendscraft I thought the game was meant to be Warcraft.

2 Likes

no need for that my friend both factions are pissed with blizzard already
personaly I would prefer a defeat by the alliance in battle than this hollow disappointing something!

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying. Something dumb happened.

Yes! I was expecting dumb but not beyond dumb. Blizz, really did suprise us here like back in blizzcon 2018. " Diablo mobile"

Done all chain again. Found 4 Night Elves Night Warriors there near Shandrise.
So Night Warriors was also present.

But normal Nefls there a a lot. Almost the same count as humans. From were did they take so many not Night Warriors?
Maybe Tyrande was wrong about Night Elves count in Elegy?

Or maybe Blizzard doesn’t care about numbers. After all continuity exists to enhance a story, not to tie the hands of creators

1 Like

I mean in the cinematic where Anduin meets up with Saurfang in the tower, Saurfang also talks about how Sylvanas gets stronger day by day and Anduin flat out states that he only has enough soldiers for one final assault.

How can Sylvanas have so many soldiers under her command to fight both the rebels (who weaken her numbers) and the Alliance on even footing? Not even on even footing: But actually being superior to their combined forces! She must have resurrected every single human still left in Lordaeron!

So, yeah. Numbers don’t matter at all.

Most races have had 90% of their population exterminated regularly, it’s a weekly reset kinda thing. That’s why most people don’t care, because Blizzard has put races at the brink of extinction constantly (some even multiple times!) and at the end of the day the game still chooses to have massive wars with loads of soldiers.

4 Likes

I can’t wait for Tyrande :slight_smile:

Tyrande will be a raid boss at best but possibly a dungeon or scenario end boss more likely, calling it now. After all, she is just insane to still want war, what did the Horde ever do to her, dont she know it was only Sylvanas alone!?

Tyrande may yet attack something.

Sylvanas already is the new Garrosh, pretty much

2 Likes

They aren’t even subtle about it. Very embarrassing to remove our last big faction leader like this.

You will get a new great faction Leader called Calia. She will lead the Forsaken and Horde to Glory.

Troll someone else with your Schadenfreude.