U KIlled EU Horde

I don’t know what you write on the russian and german forums, but on this forum you only bragged and insulted players. So, i want to believe this is the main reason why they might answer you nicely. Stop bragging, show respect and answer with some logic to threads and im pretty sure you will get nice answers also here.

It’s the same nation too where we talk each other. When I go germany to my aunt , uncle or cousin’s house every german is very respective each other.

On eu forums we have people from different nations czech , uk , italian , portuguese we are fighting each other here. Only not me. Just join an eu bg , its same there too. It’s not just my fault.

You were complaining about the fact that on this forum you get negative replies and I told you what might be the reason behind that.

If you call someone pindos, as you did multiple times, its obvious that you are not gonna get a nice reply (i made one example). Its not related to the nationality rather to what you wrote.

Sure, toxic people can be always round the corner but , as always, you are moving the topic (that you mentioned) to something else.

Just make a topic on ru or german forums you will get 0 troll replies there while people here fight each other like " you are noob etc."

Just make a topic on eu forums from new russian character eu players will start to say damn russian cheaters.

While on german blizzard forums quite opposite. People are respective.

I’m active on german forums with my german characters and russian horde shaman. I get 0 negative replies from blackhand , blackrock , aegwyn german players.

Its just here happens.

For example one topic where russians and germans speak nicely:

I got what you mean, but i guess you are avoiding what i wrote. On the german forum, do you call players “pindos”? Do you continuously tell them that they are bad? Do you brag almost every day about your “epic” wins? Etc.

Im sorry to tell you this, but you introduced yourself on this forum not in a really good way. That’s why people dont answer as you would.

2 Likes

Today I have seen they troll other players too while it doesnt happen on german forums.

For example I wrote something on the link on german forums , very kind reply of his opinion from druid.

His opinion is dh better with kindly while others language can be broken here when you put your point of view.

because they probably have more patience with people posting bullcrap

7 Likes

I think we are same nation. And they think more positively.

You can see they even smile what I wrote there. While you will get troll replies here like yours. They are symphatic.

Look I’ve the solution for you since you feel so offended by the replies you get here. Didn’t expect a hardcore pro pvper like you to be so sensitive awww. Stick on german and russians forums, don’t bother to write here anymore and we will be ALL happy. See? Problem solved.

Need also a hug because you feel the victim of the forum? Today I feel kind… /hug.

1 Like

Its not just me they made it to other 2 people on this forums last 8 days since forum doesnt get much replies I read them.

You aiming that old “insult” at me again?

Just for the record, I haven’t played a BG on a twink of any level for several weeks. Played a few on EU Horde this week, and won every game 3-0.

Not only are you full of yourself, you read only what you want, don’t listen, have problems communicating properly. Why don’t you stay in the Motherlands mighty forums where you can circle jerk your epeens with your fellow comrades in arms?

1 Like

Not only russian forums , german forums show each other a lot of respect too, you can get 0 negative or troll reply whatever you write there. Check the link from me.

For example some asked addon I posted addons to him for pvp. Other german player liked my post. Everyone is equal there. Russian , german and english.

Then get out of those boards thanks

Today on german forums one silvermoon eng alliance player made racism to me and one russian. There are many russians writing on german forums. 9 germans reported silvermoon player racism. It says 2 days post ban. It wont happen here. Germans are more perspective.

One goblin from blackrock server said there is no racism on these forums in german.

Your kinda right but you must you already know what the forums are like. I spent effort speaking out against people blaming honor farming groups on everyone from Russia and then in the same thread you’d come in bragging about how you and your premade groups smashed eu players last night and how amazing you all are beating all them casuals… I mean what do you think is going to happen. I wouldn’t be surprised if you are just doing this to entertain yourself.

2 Likes

German horde is the same. 40 players raid is controlled by nepha this week. Almost won every other event when there is a lead on german horde.

The horde must suffer)

1 Like

Anduin and his dog Genn must suffer.

Victory for Sylvanas.