UH dk ilvl 204 lf new guild :)

Hey guys :slight_smile:

Im a uh dk with ilvl 204 and 10/10 normal + 3/10 hc and im looking for a new raiding guild :slight_smile:

I would preffer a 2 days a week raiding guild that raids from 19-22 or 20-23.

Im willing to move server if a good offer comes.

Here is my armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/Tentacklez

Would you be open to raiding in the weekend day time as well?
saturday & sunday 11:00 - 14:00

i can but i work every 3rd weekend :slight_smile: so i cant raid there :slight_smile:

Have a look at our post and see if this is something you would be remotely interested in. If you are, we’d always be up for a chat.

[H] - Draenor - recruiting for weekend day time raids - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

but is it ok if i cant make it a weekend sometimes? :slight_smile:

We are also looking for what we would class as “backup raiders”. This means a guaranteed spot for HC progression & farm. But not a guaranteed spot for Mythic progression when we get to it. However, if a Mythic boss is on farm we can always rotate people in and out which we still end up with you getting a kill on them as well :slight_smile: Also, there is always a likely chance you’ll be ask to step in for Mythic progress as well. We’d just work around your schedule with a little less prio than someone who has 100% attendance.

that sounds awesome! what server are you on?

Hello mate Tarren mill we are raiding from Wed Sunday from 19 30 till 10 30

Maybe this is what you are looking for…

[H] [EU-Kazzak] Synopsis 8/10HC
Raiding Tuesday & Thursday 19:45-23:00
Feel free to get in touch
Btag: Warchief#21366

If you are open to consider a freshly made guild we are currently looking for people, here is our recruitment post :slight_smile:
We plan on raiding Thursday & Tuesday 19:00-22:00 Servertime.

that sounds good :smiley: when are you guys starting to raid? :slight_smile:

We plan on starting next week after reset on Thursday.
Not sure how it will be looking though seeing as we are so fresh, i am full hardmode recruiting currently haha! So hopefully I’ve managed to get some more peeps so we can see how it goes.
If you are interested you should add my btag: Marble#2140 seeing as we are able to raid xrealm regardless :slight_smile:

i added you :slight_smile:

Lmao well idk man but I think there is something wrong with your battlenet rofl.
I did reply to you like 5 times because I saw you wrote hey but like it keeps giving me an error lmao?

idk why but its not working rn feelsbadman

Hi @Legenzaria

Check us out, we are exactly what you would be interested in:

Cheers

Hey there,

If you are still looking feel free to add me on discord to ahve a chat.
We are atm 9/10 HC and in need of an uh dk

Denhalve#5650