UH dk ilvl 210 lf new 2 days a week raiding guild

Hello

Im a uh dk ilvl 210 with 8/10 hc and im looking for a new raiding guild, i would preffer a 2 days a week guild that has a good atmosphere and good vibes, and a guild that does m+ too would be awesome!

Im looking forward to hear from you :smiley:

im willing to move server if a good offer comes.

Hey There!
If you’d consider switching to alliance then I might have a guild for you!
Add me on tag Vanq#2404 or Hoterino#6305 discord

Hi there im not sure what server you are on but im an officer in a guild called Fruit vendor on Dreanor.
We’re a group of friends that have been raiding and playing WoW together for years. we are currently 9/10 HC. As soon as we’ve cleared HC we’ll be moving on to Mythic.

We raid 3 days a week, Wednesdays(farm), Thursdays and Sundays(progression) 8pm to 11pm server time. We’d like everyone to be able to join progression as much as possible, with farm being optional.
We aim to provide a nice enviroment where you can have fun and be yourself.

If this sounds like your type of guild feel free to add one of our battle tags

Miltic#2900
Christine#21841

Hey man, i’m the raid leader of Pulling on Twisting Nether, we’re currently looking for a new DK. We’re currently 10/10HC and starting mythic sunday.

Hit me up on Emilnoharm#1316 on bnet if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hi Mate,

We have been after a DK for a while and would love to have you on board.

Please do check out our post and let me know if it interests you.

Cheers,
Boody.

hello, 5/10hc is to low ? we would like another dk in our group…

Hello, add my btag for a chat! - Tymoa#2145

Tym, GM of Cynical - 8/10HC, Wed/Thur/Mon 8-11ST

Hello, (H) Twisting Nether, Recursion is currently looking for a few more players. Hope to hear from you.

Hey, I will leave you our recruitment link. Let me know if you are interested: [H] Stormscale <Twisted Red> 9/10hc lf more raider

Hello, maybe this is something that you like…

If you would be willing to transfer to alliance, feel free to give us a read and look-up. :slight_smile: Discord Link is in the advertisement post, can also just reply here and I’ll send my Bnet over.

Hi aidda, I’m a raid leader in the guild Feared on Stormscale and we are currently looking for an Unholy Dk for our Mythic raiding comp. Our current progression is 9/10 heroic and are quickly adding more players to our composition for Mythic. We would love to try you out!

Add me on battlenet : tacoburito#2592

hey buddy would love to have you on board here is our recruitment link [H] - 9/10HC 1-day Raiding Guild feel free to add yasri#2238 on bnet for a chat