UH DK lf Guild

I’m 10/10 Normal atm, Unholy spec.

I’m looking for a guild progressing in Heroic with raiding times ideally starting between 20:00-21:30 Server Time and 2 days a week ( no preference on the days but Tues/Wed/Thurs and Saturday or Sunday preferred)

If anyone needs a UH DK let me know. Happy to progress with the guild and start at 1/10 HC

I have Discord and live in the UK, happy to use voice chat as much as possible. Hoping to find a permanent home for a while. Just got back into WoW but used to raid heavily in Pandaria.

My battle tag is #Neostyle2919

Hey dude,

We’re definitely interested in what you want :slight_smile: and i think we’re somewhere that you can progress into heroic with :slight_smile: we’re a community driven chill guild looking to do heroic curve each tier :slight_smile: take a look at our post below and feel free to send me a message <3

Hey Neostyle,

If you and your mates are still looking for a guild, take a look at our description below and if it suits your needs, reach out! Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.