UK returning player looking for a uk guild

Good day folks,

I’m a player from 2005 and stopped playing about 8 years ago. I am looking for a guild with a large UK playerbase on a normal pve server alliance side if possible. I mostly want a social guild that does raid but is willing to wait for me to get to max level. Id love to know if there are any guilds out there that fall into this catagory. I have just started on character on classic server and one on wotlk classic as I wasnt sure what would be best for how busy the servers are. I usually play healing classes along with a farmer class.

If anyone could direct me to a very busy guild with active players Id really appreciate it,

regards

Jaime

1 Like

Hi Nattilie,

Nighthaven is primarily a social guild that does raid on the side. We are on Pyrewood Village EU Alliance, always welcoming new members. We are English speaking but have a variety of nationalities across Europe. You are welcome to take a look at our website to see if it is what you are looking for. I’d be happy to have a chat too if you have any questions.

Here is a link to our post, where you will find a link to our forum.

GL in your search for a guild :slight_smile:

We have members all over Europe but also a couple of brits. We’re pretty laid back but do still clear all content. Our late raiding hour (22:00 server time or 21:00 uk) could also be beneficial for UK players.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hnethergarde-keep-nocturnal-2200-0030-wedthurmon-recruiting-dkferalwarlock

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.