Unable to transfer away from Gehennas

That information will be available to EU support agents, but they will not be allowed to pass it on, without authorization from their management.

So without knowing what has been authorized in the EU regions, its unfair to compare.

Just making an observation and throwing it out there. The situation is a bit frustrating as this is my main and some of my friends managed to go through the transfer without any hiccups on their characters.

I’m also dealing with that same problem Holyrolle!

Ticket Number: EU83440686

Dealing with this problem too. EU83439877

+1 here same exact issue
EU83415435

Why ask people to transfer then prevent us from doing so? If the matter with the current state of the servers is as important as Blizzard claims it to be then this issue should be quite high on the priority list.

Please help us help you Blizzard.

1 Like

It’s unlucky coincidence as linked above by Mexi:

Keep your ticket open they’ll be helping asap.

2 Likes

Hope they fix this before they lock down mograine or remove free transfer to that server…

1 Like

well I made ticket and first average wait time it was 7days 9h and now it says 7 days 16h so the wait time is not even going down but rising lol, blizz is terrible, everytime when I get my butt beaten on golemagg I’m closer to quit wow and never return fr.

The average displayed time is the longest ticket in queue, yours may be helped faster.

It seems that even opening a ticket is not enough.

Haven’t been provided with a solution at all, only that I should wait and pray so the free transfers are not closed by the time I receive the cursed quest email.

Honestly a situation that does not make sense, I am moving characters from a server I played in since classic release, just for the sake of healthier servers, and all the help I get is to “cross fingers”.

The issue has been resolved and a GM cancelled the inbound mail after reviewing my ticket. It took roughly 12 hours, so I would say it was a lot faster than I expected. Hurray!

1 Like

Updating as after 48h, although not solved by a GM I received the scourge quest letters, deleted them and managed to transfer my characters.

Despite this, the customer service should be addressing this with better answers than “good luck”.

2 Likes

Im also having this problem, on my third day of waiting for a reply on my ticket. This is starting to get really stupid.

Ticket ID: EU3447428

Same issue here, but worse, ticket EU83472285, EU83455014

I am gonna bump this thread, because 3 days have passed, no reply on any of my tickets, my main is still blocked on Gehennas, unable to transfer payed or free.

The current ticket queue is running at about 7 days at the moment.

Different people gave me different numbers, some say 7 days, some say 14 days, when i was creating last ticket - it was 24 hours written in UI. Anyway i am just trying to get any kind of attention. Because this problem frustrates me very seriously, like i did everything right, and even so was greifed by blizzard

If you’ve written more than one ticket about the same thing, please delete all but the oldest. They are just making the wait longer for people and won’t help you at all as they’re dealt with in time/date order in most cases.

1 Like

You shouldn’t shift the responsibility here by creating this kind of posts, that are trying to somehow insult me as being “bad customer”, this is very wrong from any side, especially from my side.

I’ve been playing this game with short breaks for about 15+ years, and had little to no tickets during this period of time. And what happened when i really need that help for the first time during this 15+ period? I am getting ignored by blizz.

The number one reason i created any amount of tickets is because i had been greifed by blizz during transfer THEY proposed people to do because THEY badly managed the realm situation, not me, they. I was comfortable playing where i was playing, i did what THEY asked at first place. The responsibility is on them here fully.

In addition to that the number one reason for long ticket waiting time - is again NOT ME creating more than one ticket - but blizz who is unable to handle their own customer service properly and people including myself should wait for an absolutely ridiculous amount of time for any kind of internet service out there. The responsibility is on them here again.

So don’t shift the points here, blizz bears full responsibility for everything that is happening in classic since pre-patch, queues and bugs, moreover if they really cared about people creating more than one ticket, they could easily limit number of active tickets to optimize their own workflow and respond faster, as you shifted on me, but sadly they don’t care.

1 Like

I’m not shifting anything - I was just explaining that it’s pointless having more than one ticket open for the same problem. They can only answer one and it’ll be the first one that’s made. It’s just really unfortunate that a lot of problems have come up at the same time therefore the queue is longer.

It’s what happens every so often … intensely annoying and frustrating, but there’s not a lot that can be done. They can’t suddenly bring in extra GMs from somewhere as they need training and supervising for the first few weeks and then, when the big queue’s sorted out, they won’t be needed any more.