Undead Guilds?

Night elf > Blood elf

Blood elf flesh is often polluted with arcane or fel energy. Also night elves have bigger muscle mass in general which means more tasty meat.

2 Likes

She sounds lovely. We ought to have tea and discuss the impending apocalypse sometime :octopus: :wink: :thinking:

Seconding Hand of Agony if you’re more on the red side of things. There’s still a place for Windrunner loyalists, but you’ll be in the minority

4 Likes

You have to admit, 10/10 for having a name called Bansheep. I admire that.

8 Likes

Ohh when she was born into death she saw a Banshee and tried to mutter ‘Banshee’ but was misheard by a fine undead fellow who jokingly called her Bansheep. The name stuck. But what’s in a name? I’m quite fond of the name, she is me in Azeroth (although I’m way cuter in real life).

4 Likes

Are you looking for a IC name to possibly use for you undead?

The Forsaken welcomes you

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, Bansheep may very well be the best name I’ve ever seen for a Forsaken. Good luck in your search.

4 Likes

Definitely worth checking this out, this is a newly made undead guild that comprises of Forsaken, Dark Rangers and Death Knights.

Give the thread a read, if it does catch your interest give Jorrick a whisper.

2 Likes

I hear the Deathblade family is always looking for new members.

1 Like

I heard, ‘scheme’ and ‘plot with’. If you’re still lookin’ for colleagues…

1 Like

If you’re looking for something not overly Horde loyalist then the Hand of Agony is your best bet in my opinion. Just contact Simetra and see if you can get some more info to see if its what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Hand of Agony is indeed not overly Horde fanatic, it is our people that matter the most first and foremost. We serve the Horde in the benefit of our people. Rumours say there are some hidden loyalists in our ranks but they are mostly smart enough to keep their mouth shut IC. We can be found in Tarren Mill currently so feel free to come by and RP with us! If you have any questions feel free to contact me or if I am not online one of our members in game.

If you want more Pro-Forsaken Loyalist RP, I would say Rotgarde, Grim Gest or The Battlegroup Misery would be your best bet. But from what I gather you seek a guild that is more Horde oriented.

6 Likes

Okay?

They would be in Northrend as far as I know, so if you want to meet them, head to Northend.

Yush! They are in the cosy town of Tarren Mill.

I believe they are within Orgrimmar if my memory serves me right.

Hello!

I can certainly reccomend all the above guilds (HOA, RG, GG, and so on!); they’ve sure got the manpower and the budget to pull off some cracking events!

But! I also run a guild that’s (mostly!) forsaken, with a lone Vulpera running as the diversity hire! =)

We’re Horde, but we tend to go after the lesser known bad guys (that I totally made up hahaha dont arrest me rp police) lurking in the background, rather than always fighting the Alliance - we leave that to the REAL boys in red! Might fit your “Not Horde fanatic or overly hostile to Alliance” quota? =)

Whatever you choose though, I hope you find your pretend zombie home!

2 Likes

Wow, great stuff thank you!

They would be in the cold heavens over Alterac instead, relaxing in their necropolis

I also heard that

Oh! Did you guys move? Sorry, I was under the impression you were all in Northrend.

Man, I thought @Lawson-ArgentDawn would supply you with all the latest and relevant information but yeah you are absolutely correct, we just left Northrend :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

We are in Northrend (OOC) to use a prop there to represent our base of operations but IC the loyalist faction is somewhere in Alterac yeah

Good luck in your search OP = )

5 Likes

Ahh! Alright, awesome!

1 Like