[Undead & Horde RP] Sepulcher Night Market 🎆

Thank you! We’ll be hosting another night market next month, on the 14th of June!

4 Likes

Name: Katarina Nightsky - Oroton Felpaw
Name of your Stall/ Business: Keepers of The Light Watch Order
Date of the Market you’ll be attending: Sunday, June 14 - 2020
Description of your wares: Gems, Jewelry, potions, oils, weapons and armor.
Space/ facilities notes and requests: Outdoors please.

Thank you for hosting such a lovely event, we had so much fun the last time! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Name: Brontozabra + the rest of Horde shop stuff
Name of your stall: Raven’s Riches
Date: 14th June
Description of your wares: Herbs, potions, trinkets, scrolls and more
Space requests: One of the tables inside is good

Looking forward to the next market!

1 Like

We’re looking forward to welcoming folks back to The Sepulcher for our second Night Market!

We’re working on some new contests, better prizes and are reaching out to more folks to come join us!

If you’d like to run a stall at The Night Market check the original post for the form, and if you’d like to run some entertainment, then also get in touch!

4 Likes

Great to see this happening again! Can’t wait and I hope our campaign will finish in time, so I can visit Market. It was great fun last time.

1 Like

Admittedly, a very small part of me wants Marlight to return to being a priest. But! That would go against her character. I will certainly have to try make my way to one of these Night Markets.

The Sepulcher Parish Council is looking forward to welcoming everyone back this Sunday for the second Sepulcher Night Market!

We’ll have stalls and competitions throughout the evening along with a great feast and fireworks!

If anyone is interested in hosting a stall then check the original post for the application from and post it below, and if anyone is interested in doing a show or performance then get in touch so we can find you some space and a slot!

3 Likes

Come one, come all! We’re kicking off in a few hours, will be lovely to see you all there!

2 Likes

It was pleasure to visit the market today. Even if it was less crowded than last time it is great to see such initatives thrive and bring rpers together. I had chance to rp with different people and buy herbs from my lovely traders.

I hope to see another one in a month! Keep the good work up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Owing to the event against the Undead in the North we’ll be pushing this month’s Sepulcher Night Market to the 19th of June to free up folks and not distract from the campaign.

5 Likes

Evening!
Raven’s Riches will be at the market, as a part of our current timetable.
Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Name: Sae’danas Redsorrow & Lorrus Roseshield

Name of your Stall/ Business: Magic and Metal

Date of the Market you’ll be attending: 19th of July

Description of your wares: Weapons, amour and enchanted items

Space/ facilities notes and requests:

1 Like

avast! p’raps 'tis time for Tatty to experience the culture of her cousins in Lordaeron and win them over with the charms o’Freehold ;]

1 Like

We look forward to welcoming you!

1 Like

Name: Masak & Kriyel
Name of your Stall/ Business: Little Voodoo Shop
Date of the Market you’ll be attending : 19/07
Description of your wares: Fortune telling : bones and cards reading.
Space/ facilities notes and requests: /

1 Like

The Sepulcher Parsh Council looks forward to welcoming everyone to our monthly Sepulcher Night Market this evening, starting from 19:00!

We’ll be running two competitions tonight: an assult course and our much loved ‘Balloon Burst!’.

We’ve also got an exciting range of stalls opening up shop:

Stall Name Hosted By Selling
Keepers of the Light Watch Order Oroton Felpaw Gems, Jewelry, Potions, oils, weapons and armour
Raven’s Riches Brontozabra Herbs, Potions, Trinkets, Scrolls and more
Magic and Metal Sae’danas Redsorrow & Lorrus Roseshield Weapons, armour and enchanted items
Little Boodoo Shop Masak & Kriyel Fortune telling: bones and cards reading
Bless Your Woolly Socks Corvenus Knitted wares of varying degrees of success and taste

Feel free to head on over to The Sepulcher before the event for some social RP, set up your stalls and settle in before the market opens!

3 Likes

I had a wonderful time. Really enjoyed interacting with the salespeople, participating in Kait’s crazy assault course, and speaking with new and old friends. Thanks so much for setting it up, Corvenus, Kaitylinn, SimĂ©tra!

1 Like

There will be no Sepulcher Night Market for August. The next market will be September 13th at 20:00. Please submit stall holder requstes if you’d like to host a stall at the next Sepulcher Night Market.

Name: Marosha Doomgaze & Nora
Name of your Stall/ Business: Enchanted Luxuries
Date of the Market you’ll be attending: 13th September
Description of your wares: Enchanted ammunition, jewelry, charms and trinkets. Oils, incense, perfumes, soaps and cosmetics.
Space/ facilities notes and requests: Near the Crypt

3 Likes

Hey, hey! Magic & Metal will be happy to join another market (13/9) . I’m not sure if you want another application for that, let me know :smiley:

2 Likes