[Undead RP] The Hand of Agony : On the waves of retaliation

I'mma getting myself a meat wagon!!! AND NO ONE SHALL STOP ME!
Nothing more but action and fighting happening for The Hand of Agony. Forsaken Vs. Kul'Tirans Vs. Pirates. Not a bad name for a start of a movie.

So the group of Forsaken move in to try capture a Captain to gather more information, with that being said they were unsuccessful as the Captain was guild. Only information they got was on her personal belongings.

Even with that did didn't stop there as the Hand were chased through the area and found a Horde camp that will make do for now.

If you are a Forsaken, heck if you are a Kul'Tiran forsaken that has been raised by the grace of the queen come seek us out.
Reminder that those who don't have the meat wagon mount will be used as ammo for it
08/11/2018 10:09Posted by Nitely
Reminder that those who don't have the meat wagon mount will be used as ammo for it
That will be used in our new poster idea.
But meat wagons are a scourge thing.... :thinking:
08/11/2018 10:32Posted by Sorgal
But meat wagons are a scourge thing.... :thinking:

Just going back to our roots (those who were raised before Cata anyways)
08/11/2018 10:13Posted by Marlight
08/11/2018 10:09Posted by Nitely
That will be used in our new poster idea.

"Even in True Death, you can still serve the Banshee Queen."
With some strategic planning and thinking, The Hand of Agony was able to get their hands on azerite plans from the Kul'tiran humans. Easily distracted by the Deathguards, Spell-weavers and the apothecaries the Deathstalkers made their way into the human mining settlement during the commotion and grab the plans under the humans watchful eyes.

Though taking the plans was not enough for The Queens Grasp. The show that the Horde is here and are willing to go through extreme lengths to disturb the humans word. The Hand of Agony set fire to as many buildings as possible also distracting the rest of the guards in the process.

Once they made it to a safe distance to a Horde owned camp they have been given orders to move to Drustvar.

https://www.argentarchives.org/images/user/43631

You'll find some of the screenshots of the recent events in the link.
The plans for the azerite where finally in the grasp of the Forsaken military band. They took a heavy hit tryin to get that azerite plans the Kul’tiran humans were going to use. But luckily that won’t be the case.

The Hand of Agony made their way to Plunder Harbor, seeking shelter for now before they move to Drustvar. Sena wanted to seek Kimran to explain why she had the change of heart on saving those children back at the mine. It would be complicated and no less than embarrassing as Marlight hasn’t revealed a big part her past life to just about anyone. But seems Kimran was busy helping others.

Lady Marlight has pride and tries to keep it intact, going as far as trying to tend to her own little wounds she would call it. Moving into a small cramped cave in Plunder Harbor. Sitting herself down next to a fire she removed her top part of her armor leaving only The Queens Grasp surcoat on. She inspected the damage.

“Hm, not as bad as I thought.”

She pulled an empty cauldron towards her as she began to pick out any lose shrapnel from her arms and shoulders. The reinforced leather behind her armor did the trick and the shrapnel didn’t make it any further to her chest. But her arms and shoulders didn’t exactly make it through the impact.

“I were still alive, this would have probably killed me six times over. Suppose being undead still has its perks.”

Any bits of shrapnel she was able to remove she threw it into the cauldron settled next to her. Her thoughts went back a bit as she was tending to her wounds, it wasn’t her who wanted to go back and help those children. It was something else; her own good will voice in her head telling her not to leave like that.

“I think my credibility is on the line?” Sena laughed to herself in a low tone."

Finishing tending to her wounds she dressed back into her attire, suiting up and preparing to head back out when The Hand of Agony are ready and most likely will forget to speak to Kimran.
The Hand's lingering around Glennbrook farmstead, an old farm in the Drustvar forest. Having found the place mysteriously abandoned the regiment moved in and made themselves at home. Only to stumble upon the witch Annais and her wicker monstrosities.

Having handled her mininions the group learned that Annais escaped and is still lurking nearby. One thing is for certain the Hand seems prepared to show her that there is only one Dark lady the Hand'll answer to.
3 Likes

Well, would you look at that. The forums have been given a nice looking overhaul. Better start getting use to it.

Hand of Agony are still sticking to Drustvar and Glennbrook for now. We will be moving away from there rather soon.

We’re getting charms from around Drustvar since some of our members need it for the ladies

Just get out of town.

It is going to take a long time to get use to the new forum layout and what not.

The Hand of Agony are nearly finished in Drustvar and will be moving out soon enough. I do not think we will be returning to Orgrimmar. I don’t know personally. That is up to Jorrick and the officers to decide.

But I know we will be going to Northrend soon enough.

3 Likes

Avast! Be a doll an’ get O’l Yorold some ice while you’re there.

This here rum be getting mighty… warm.

Can’t have that now, can we?

3 Likes

The Hand of Agony officialy finished up their business in Drustvar and have made their way to Northrend, Vengeance landing, by zeppelin.

Lady Sena Marlight has been promoted to be the right hand to Commander Jakie Clint. Standing as a Veteran rank in The Hand of Agony and because of character progress Marlight has gone from deathguard to dreadguard. Gotta progress my character somehow.

As for The Queens Grasp staying in Vengeance landing, this might be a permeated thing for now. We will leave that up to the executor and the officer to decide if The Hand of Agony should make it their new home or not.

Stay tuned!

3 Likes

Dark lady watch over you, thank you for taking the time to read the paragraph above.

3 Likes

Where are you!? We all miss you!

2 Likes

Within the Hand of Agony, I intend to make -very- good use of the research material, all of course with the intention to benefit the forsaken people…Yes, that’s it.

3 Likes

Causing anarchy on the real high seas, I shall return! in-- 7 weeks? ish? maybe…

…keep the liqueur cabinet stocked.

3 Likes