Unholy DK looking for semi hardcore raiding guild

Currently 12/12HM and started clearing up to 3/12MM. I would like to join a group for pushing the MM content. Available for server/faction change, any raiding days a week.
I constantly look for progress and optimization, working with logs and raidbots.
Wishing for a group with the same purposes !
Have a nice day

Hi there.

I’d like to bring to your attention a new guild project that I feel will suit you. Our aim is Shadowlands, not Ny’alotha. Below I’ll link to our forum thread which has a basic write up on what the guild project will aim to be. If you have any questions feel free to get in touch via discord.

Link: Please Delete

Discord: CoAGuildRecruitment#1378

Hey, we’re currently building a raid team for SL and looking to push mythic Nyo when the roster allows, check our post below :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m the guild master of Alpha Raiders. We are currently 5/12M Ny’Alotha.

We do progression runs on Thursdays and Sunday’s.

Thursdays 8pm-11pm realm time

Sunday’s 7pm-11pm realm time

We are Alliance on Emerald Dream and are primarily U.K. based but have people from all around Europe in the guild. :slightly_smiling_face:

We also run daily mythic plus with keys ranging from 5-20+.

We are actually in need of an unholy DK for our mythic progression team so we would definitely have space for you.

Add me on discord or Battle.net and let’s have a chat! :slightly_smiling_face:

Discord: Gillers#5858

Battle.net: Gillers#2645

Look forward to hearing from you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey mate, if you’re still looking, check out: [A] [Outland] Natural Competition – Recruiting Mythic Raiders for Shadowlands