Unlock Server Transfers To Firemaw And Pyrewood Village

i want to move into Firemaw or pyrewood and get error the selected realm is not accepting character transfers at this time.

unlock pyrewood and firemaw blizzard come on for what i paid server transfer and i cant transfer

No Russian allowed. Transfer to Cykablyat.

10 Likes

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/transfer-restrictions-and-free-character-transfers-now-available/379506

1 Like

yestarday pyrewood and firemaw had no queues and it was when most of the people logged in

3 Likes

It would be nice if they opened up the transfers to be free and to all realms maybe they wouldn’t be having these issues, but meh just bliz being bliz.

You complain about queues, and now you complaín that you cannot transfer to servers that are full and would have queues if everyone wanting to moved there.
Logic, much?

Also Wrath is coming so expect a jump in population sizes.

Im also stucked here (ally Mograine) with all my 15/20 friends on Pyrewood. just please do something about it

2 Likes

im also up to pay it 25$ for it i don’t mind at all. just get me there, where all my friends are

2 Likes

Im stuck on quemaw with my 1character main while I got my 13 other characters - my guild & my friends on pyrewood, gonna miss the first raid cause I cant get my 1 character from Locked firemaw to “full” pyrewood

Been having 3 hour queues every single day since wotlk launch. Apart from today. Today it was 4 hours :rofl: :rofl:

Edit: On Firemaw that is :grin:

Surely Blizzard can let people with character already on Pyrewood transfer a character there. It’s not gonna effect the population of that realm. I have characters stuck on Firemaw that I don’t want to play cause my main server is Pyrewood now. How is it gonna effect the population if I am allowed to transfer my Firemaw characters, which I don’t play, on to the server Pyrewood Village that I currently play on. It’s not gonna make any difference and would make a lot of players happy.

They would never allow free transfers from PvP to PvE unless they were paid.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.