Unplayable paid game btw

the game has been uplayable for the past 5 days. i get disconnects every 5-20 minutes randomly and my internet is perfectly fine. i contacted my isp and they said the internet is working as it was before. and in fact i ONLY get disconnects from your games. other games that are not blizzard games are working just fine. i even changed my cat cable from 5 to 7 and still i get random disconnects all day. Why am i paying a monthly subscription for a game i cant play? (Idk what triggered this issue but it was something YOU DID in the past week that made me and every other Hotnet ISP customer to disconnect.) I live in israel and right now no1 can play your game. we even made previous posts about this and you do nothing but tell us to “WinMTR” our internet. and we did and our internet is just fine. its something with your VPN servers that made israel out of the map

1 Like

Post about this issue on technical help forum. There are other there who got same problems and have same ISP than you. For example this thread:

If blizzard would have done anything then he wouldn’t be raging about it just like me.

2 Likes

None of this proves its Blizzards fault.

Of course your ISP is going to say “yea mate, its all fine” thats literally what they all say until you pester them and escalate.

4 Likes

As Dejarous says, ISPs often ascribe the fault to everything but themselves. In this thread Disconnected every few min - #10 by Dalamber-kazzak a guy called Gormar says the following…

“I just changed my ISP to Bezeq, the experience is as smooth as a butter now. I’d advice to all of you from Israel who have this issue (and most likely are connected to HOTNET) to just disconnect and throw in those extra 20 shekels for a better ISP”

Yes, clearly Blizzard.

Tad over dramatic, and you obviously dont know how the internet works. Blizzard dont control the route packets get to and from your ISP. Considering you are connecting from the middle east there’s lots of places it can go wrong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.