Unpopular Opinions

You press thunder clap :clap: and the problem is fixed, never understood why dps pulling stuff is a problem. Unless you are in m+ where the mobs will kill a dps if they do it.

If the dps die you can just make fun of them for it, especially if it’s a healer because you can say they should have healed themselves.

2 Likes

I have genuinely never run a Mythic+. I ran a single Mythic dungeon, and that was Siege of Boralus to unlock Kul Tirans last week.

It’s weird, before I really got into RP I was a main tank raider in Burning Crusade and was running the hardest content on offer. I stopped because I was on the US servers and the hours were unsociable, but since then I haven’t set foot in any content that is more difficult than a heroic.

I’m sure you’re right that tanking is an absolute breeze now unless you are running that harder content, but I must just have this subconscious fear to run anything that is remotely difficult. Although I did do the protection warrior mage challenge just before they locked it off, but that’s solo content so no pressure.

It’s weird now I think about it.

1 Like

Actual unpopular opinion: non-pandaren master monks are bad for the same reason that teenage archmages are bad, and should be treated the same. They hold positions not appropriate for the timeframe involved.

This includes the Peak of Serenity ones who are thankfully now gone.

14 Likes

I dunno chief this opinion is very popular with me.

Bonus points for zandalari getting monk. For some reason.

Well if you were able to tank in BC I bet you would be great :+1:, you shouldn’t be afraid of difficult content, most dungeons can be learnt if you look at the adventure guide.

I have a friend who stopped tanking because people in LFG said he was bad, and I always thought that was a shame.

Well everyone except me, I’m great.

I would really like the option to sacrifice my DH’s demon form for a flat-rate DPS boost or a different sort of DPS-boosting cooldown.

I think it should be revealed that Anduin has been claimed by an Old God and Sylvanas is actually trying to save everyone from his corrupt tyranny.

1 Like

Unpopular Opinion: I would sacrifice -two- raidtiers if the levelling experience was re-done. Levelling in Cataclysm after all this time is downright silly right now. I would also sacrifice the pvp content for that expansion along with it.

2 Likes

more unpopular opinion: ultra instinct pandaren super monks who literally know everything about the world and are impossible to kill because their mastery of chi lets them bend the very fabric of the universe.
Then add these additional points for:

• +1 for being an invincible shado-master somewhere other than Pandaria
  • +1 for not actually using the monk class but using all the abilities + the other class
  • +1 getting into long winded arguments on the story forum about how canonical this power fetish is, all the while ending all posts with a : ) or ; ) for maximum passive aggression
  • +10 being a paragon of sagely wisdom yet acts like a shonen manga protagonist.
  • +100 female pandaren with a tail
3 Likes

Who hurt you?

1 Like

I am immune to pain. My long suffering on AD has made me immune to such things.

2 Likes

I would agree these were a problem if I had actually seen any.

As it stands, my bayonet remains pointed towards the previous category.

Would agree that the ones you raised are valid, alas I have only ever seen comically bad parodies of what you describe, not genuine disruptions to RP communities.

So, as it stands, my bayonet remains pointed towards the ones I mentioned.

What’s wrong with this one?

They have a skin available that gives them a long tall, as that skin is based around red pandas that DO have that sort of tail.

The skin with the tail tends to be the one used by that one part of the community that is slightly, concerningly over-enthusiastic about cute things that have fur.

Reminds me of the obnoxious Huojin forum posters from the Krasarang campaign.

literally

Classic is coming out soon and we can complain about dps pulling, but its not been a problem since at least Cata heroics.

1 Like

Game is good.

Why in 10 characters

Most of the raidbosses are good.
Mythic plus is fun and enjoyable, really like the new seasonal affix.
Not much of a collector, but I enjoy collecting pets, closing in on 950 uniques now.
Islands are an enjoyable bit of mindless AoE zerg fest provided you know how to move out of the bad on the floor.
RP is also there, while I’ve not been doing it for a while I’ve got a lot of hype now that I’ve got my zandalari model!

Loads of good content in this game, you do however need a guild or community to enjoy it. I strongly suggest everyone who is unhappy with their gametime to join a guild or become part of a community and see if it breathes fresh life into the game for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes