Unpopular Opinions

Sorry, I’m not allowed tp hit animals :stuck_out_tongue:

HOW COME YOU’RE NEVER ONLINE INGAME ANYMORE!?

i died or something.

Stormwind RP is 99% bad

5 Likes

She has forsaken her King.

1 Like

This is for unpopular opinions, not statements of the obvious

4 Likes

Sorry, phrased it poorly, here’s a correction:
1% of Stormwind RP is okay

6 Likes

you mean 0.000000 recurring is okay.

This is unpopular opinions, not facts.

Cats are vile and shouldn’t be indoors or around people. Will never understand the love people have for those mewing, useless creatures.

1 Like

On the topic, pets are gross and suck

1 Like

I don’t find children particularly cute or interesting.

16 Likes

true true true true true

What? I can’t hear you over all the fantastic and high quality child RP.

Did AD ever have a phase where people would RP their own offspring but as teens/adults by way of rapid aging via the Caverns of Time or was that just a weird Sha’tar thing?

1 Like

I don’t particularly enjoy RP-PvP, esp. if it’s super restrictive. But I adore the large scale camp roleplay that runs alongside it - always meet someone new. Biggest pull for the realm’s mega-massive super campaigns imho. (CrossRP made this even better).

10 Likes

Argent Dawn can hypothetically be a place without drama where everyone would get along if people put their mind to it. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The server needs war criminals to make RP-PvP more interesting without dumb metagaming undermining it left and right by the “Good guys”.

10 Likes

I’ve a few unpopular opinions. Some extreme, some not as extreme.

Content removal (Such as mounts, appearances, certain quests etc.) is stupid, and it would serve the game better if they make a glorious return in a different shape or form.

BfA is an expansion that has the potential of being an excellent expansion.

Making fun of regressives is a good thing to do.

South Park’s Episode 1 of Season 9 is shockingly relevant in this day of age, and it leaves a pretty good message that all should abide by: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501165104809771020/521786479916220416/Picture.jpg

RP communities without drama literally can not and will not ever exist, other than the brief moments before the last RPer in a community logs off for the last time.

I enjoy BFA

9 Likes