Unprovoked Taunting and Agression ********-ArgentDawn [EPOCH]

And the goal of this thread was… what exactly? Genuine question. What were you hoping to achieve?

Gosh imagine being on a PvE realm and this is the total sum of the type of drama you get.

I’d be bored out of my skin.

1 Like

Worse, an RP realm and this is the worst drama they get. This is some mild spaghett.

You know this ‘Snip’ person isn’t even in Epoch right? First I’m hearing of them. Even if they were, people kick and replace all the time in pugs. It’s hardly something to get worked up about. Get over it.

A shame you weren’t around when the name was front and center.

Also, it shows that you’re one of those uncaring people, to completely disregard someone’s grievances with a “Get over it”.

In fact, I think I’ll be even so bold as to say that your guild probably sucks…

Get over it xxx

1 Like

I haven’t watched Triple X, so I am not sure what Vin Diesel’s character should get over.

…right
Captain Generalisation has spoken… oh you did a bad thing once… guess you’re a bad person OH you’re entire guild is bad.
if you’re going to be a pretentious tw*t atleast bare the guts to use your main :confused:

5 Likes

Hello im the main tank of Epoch and i wanted to say…
LF cute GF.

2 Likes

… Who’s this guy?

Hello im the main tank of Epoch and i wanted to say…
LF cute GF.

I’m the best Feral player on AD in Epoch and I can confirm that the main tank has been trying and struggling to find a cute gamer GF. Please help. Also sorry that you’re bad at the game homie.

1 Like

[X] Doubt.

1 Like

Epoch kick me from their raids too :frowning:

You are not allowed to doubt. This is why you are not allowed out of my sight

You sure showed them

2 Likes

Are you a first-timer on AD? Cause epoch are way past “one bad thing” lmao

But the idea of the topic is even more boring than their erp escapades

3 Likes

Aye, came with wrath… however
i don’t know the full story, i am not aware of epoch’s reputation (horde and all)
also these sound like your regular LFG shenanigans.

i thought people from boostcrest should have a thick skin and be like top quality banter lords instead of being complete soyboys who go onto the realm forums and complain about some irrelevant guild?

Same :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.