[UPDATED AUG. 18] Time Runs Short: Battle for Azeroth

Arent there things removed, or rather, unobtainable pretty much all the way from vanila?

1 Like

Will the rank 4 essences at least be made account-wide? Because asking from players to grind them on alts is beyond unreasonable.

whatever, longboi can go ///// itself. I care little for mounts. Essences either.
As long as they make a good, fun expansion it’ll keep me engaged.
But if it’s going to be another endless worldquest grind i’ll be out. Again.

I’m glad longboi is getting removed in pre-patch, makes it more prestige to own it, if you really wanted it so bad you had more than enough time to save up for it, I grinded 10k to 5m in a single month, so it is possible, if you are actually willing to put the insane hours in it

Yes, limited time mounts should stay limited time

Grats to the ones who got it already.

1 Like

My guess is prepatch sometime in Sept, meaning SL is gonna land sometime in Oct.

Give us a date. Most of us cannot wait for corruption to go away. This is simply the worst untested load of crap ever added to this game. And that says a lot!

4 Likes

Agree 100% Corruptions have ruined pvp completely to mention one thing. Worst crap ever put in the game indeed.

I don’t know; maybe now I’m just more aware of it as a returning player, having spent some time in Destiny 2 where FOMO seems rampant. For reference, I own a Benediction on my Priest; that was removed in WotLK.

Didn’t things like mounts turn into 3% drops instead?

It’s such a bummer to see such a big list of things being removed unnecessarily. I’m all for stuff like mythic mounts becoming long-term farms rather than guaranteed rewards for skill, but most of these outright removals are so arbitrary. The cynical FOMO-driven approach draws in compulsive people, but most of the folks I know get so turned off by the practice that it makes them never want to engage with this stuff at all. It’s a massive turnoff to collectors to know that a game sometimes removes content permanently, especially if it happens during a window when they might be taking a break.

2 Likes

The “Phenomenal Cosmic Power” achievement is just flat out absurd
 it should’ve been acquiring a certain amount of Rank 4s to achieve, not ALL of them – more so when it involves both PvE and PvP

I got all but one of the PvE essences to Rank 4, but since I don’t do PvP I’m snubbed from getting it

2 Likes

So we can have visions in Shadowlands? So I don’t have to grind that boring content in summer?

Thanks for the heads up, Feels like you’ve shouted duck when the objects already hit the back of my head.

1 Like

Not even raid testing yet pre patch end of Oct earliest.

1 Like

Tip: don’t make champion of Azeroth like achivement - people dont like it.

The faceless one title is delicious.

Well, that’s where you’re wrong really, they did do raid testing starting today. Or yesterday i guess. So there’s a start here.

How? :sweat_smile:

Unless you’re in a mythic guild and boosting the crap out of people, there’s no way you could have reached 5M in a month, unless you grinded raw gold 24/7.

2 Likes

raw gold 24/7 doesnt make 5 mil unless 20+ accounts botting ;p

1 Like