Upgrade tokens from N'zoth

If I get my cloak to rank 15 and kill N’zoth, will I get a stack of upgrade tokens for every time I have killed N’zoth this patch, or do I still just get that 1 token pr. kill?

I reached a grinding burnout the week rank 13 was the highest rank, but killed N’zoth several times. I just never got the token since I left my cloak at rank 12, but was told there is a catch up system tied to those tokens once you reach rank 15.

If you’re cape is current (+71 corruption resist) you can only gain one malefic core from either a full vision clear or an N’zoth kill.

If you are behind the current cap you can gain two malefic cores per week. One from N’zoth and one from a full clear vision.

They arent rewarded after the fact. I.e. you wont hit 15 and have 5 in your mail as that would be nonsense. You also cannot gain more than one core from each of the content above.

2 Likes

Orkantfany is correct. Here is a link to the blue post:-

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for clearing that up. I guess I’ll stick with rank 12 then.

I mean your missing out on more corruption resist by doing so. I would recommend getting to 15 and doing what your doing weekly. At least then you’ll get some extra corr resist. No reason not too…

I just can’t stomach the repetative grind. I have stopped doing mythic+, and only raid heroic, which we cleared 2 months ago, so character power is already ahead of what is needed for the content I am doing. The only thing I don’t like about it, is that I fall behind everyone else I play with, who do continue the upgrades.

My choice obviously, but it will be very punishing if I do want to get back into progress content(like mythic+), which kind of sucks, so I guess I’m out of endgame until Shadowlands most likely.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.