Upgrading PvP gear in prepatch

I’m not mad at all, you’re just talking about something else. I’m talking about gear upgrades and vault. Who cares if achi and titles are gone, we all knew they would be gone, but they said the thing I was talking about would stay

Wrong.

You can get any arena achievement that isn’t season related. You cannot, for instance, get SL S4 Gladiator since SL S4 is over, but you can get the one time 2.4 achievement for 3v3.

Wrong as well. The season has ENDED and is OVER. You cannot earn any seasonal achievement or reward as a consequence. However your rating, rank and MMR earned during the season remain for the prepatch, and can still move because the ladder still exists. As such you can upgrade your gear by climbing ranks, get one time non season exclusive achievements, but whatever was season related is now unobtainable.

And so you can get ARENA achievements, but not SEASONAL ARENA achievements.

2 Likes

well ok weird as i got 2.3k rating and didn’t get single achi ( on character that doesn’t have any pvp achis )

WRONG - you can’t upgrade anything - did you even log in? You can play solo shuffle, get duelist for example, but you can’t upgrade your gear, nor you can fill your vault with it - with lfg arenas you can —.—

I don’t know what achievements are and I don’t know what mounts are - Is that something new?

would you like me to talk to you guys like this to understand finally I don’t f.ing care about achievements and mounts and titles. I WAS talking about 1 thing only and that’s a bugged or intentional unupgradable gear and unfulfilled vault from rated solo shuffle which shouldn’t be the case since they TOLD US these things will be available even with rated solo shuffles.

definition of these things:
upgradable conquest gear with honor by earning rating not only in 2s/3s/RBG, but also in solo shuffle.
filling the vault with honor earned in solo shuffles, not only in 2s/3s/RBG

PLEASE READ THIS AGAIN - THANK YOU

Not wrong. I played 2s and won, now I can upgrade. So can my teammate.

I got the rival title again but cannot upgrade any gear. It still states I am unranked.

Are you doing this just to try and make me angry? You still didn’t read and you talk about something else.
You can’t upgrade gear with RATED SOLO SHUFFLE - no one here is telling anything about 2s/3s READ IT 3 MORE TIMES

Read this again. What part of the comment didn’t you understand…

Solo shuffle rating cant upgrade. 2s/3s rating can upgrade.

Ok, to sum things up:

It is intended to upgrade gear, since if you win your first game you can upgrade gear, so we can safely assume it’s just a bug. Also historically, we have always been able to upgrade gear between seasons.

When it comes to solo shuffle, that system is completely broken in regards to upgrading gear.

Even though it sucks, I think we should be more understanding considering the huge amount of work and time that has been dedicated to DF, or at least it seems to be dedicated so far. Some stuff are bound to break.

So let’s just hope they can fix it before Dragonflight is released and that’s about it.

it seems to be buggy as well.
I heard of people e.g. who did not reach rival I before prepatch and they cannot upgrade gear to rival I after prepatch, they can however upgrade to combatant II for example that they reached before prepatch hits.

My guess is that just everything is kinda messed up right now.
Upgrade problem in Solo Shuffle should be a bug anyways, since they wrote that you can upgrade it (in DF) same with saddle and Vault.
That they don’t talk about it is the real problem anyways

I agree, that’s the real issue here.

Apparently it is fixed:

• Rated Solo Shuffle
    • Fixed an issue that prevented rating gained from Solo Shuffle to affect your ability to upgrade gear.

• Fixed an issue that could cause Rated Solo Shuffle first win of the day rewards to not be rewarded at level 60.

• Fixed an issue that prevented Rated Solo Shuffle from providing progress towards the Great Vault and progress towards Vicious mounts while above 1000 rating.

Player versus Player

• Rated Solo Shuffle
    • Fixed an issue that prevented rating gained from Solo Shuffle to affect your ability to upgrade gear.

Still bugged. Can’t upgrade gear to new rating earned.

Blizz need to work harder and stop trolling in forums with their lies until they’ve done their job properly.

Just won a game of solo shuffle. Can’t upgrade my gear, so for me at least, it’s not fixed. However I just noticed I got progression towards the vicious saddle. I will try to get to the next tier of gear and see if that does something

To what I’m hearing, it still isn’t working for anyone. I guess it’ll require server restarts next week.

Yea, getting a win on the next tier of gear and trying to upgrade, doesn’t work as well. So its still broken.

Same for me, still cant upgrade gear after a win (i assume 3 wins of 6 counts as a win).

Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.

Yes, if you get 3 out of 6 you complete the daily reward, so I would assume it counts as a win. I even had a 5 out of 6 game and still can’t upgrade, so the number of games are definitely not the issue here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.