Useful threads: setting, story & roleplay 📖

I have everything that was salvaged up now, sans a thread of useful transmog appearances by Aerandul where the pictures were hosted on an unfortunately now broken upload service.

Guides that are up to date and accessible help everyone, even if it’s just with inspiration! :smiley:

The feeling when it takes 5 mins to load the thread. ;p
Awesome work, Rog! I’ll try and remember to use this thread whenever it’s needed!

Great summary, but I was just considering regarding this: While no doubt the -vast- majority of Worgen in the Alliance are from Gilneas, what of those Worgen who are Kaldorei in origin?

I’m not overly well-read on the details of Worgen lore - and from skimming the details, it looks like the guide in question was written sometime around Cataclysm or Mists of Pandaria. A re-write or update from someone more intimately familiar might shed some light on the topic. :smiley:

For now, this section of the Wowpedia page about Worgen lore might be worth a read.

cool

Added this thread to start fleshing out the essays/discussion list, since it already contains a few good pointers, and no doubt will get some more as time progresses.

Exceptional and stellar work as always Rog, if only now we can get Blizzard to sticky this. Shame we lost the old forum layout with all the helpful threads.

1 Like

Added this thread of toys that serve as a good inspiration for toys, trinkets and effects that can help enhance visuals in roleplay: Useful Trinkets for Roleplay

A useful thread to keep active.

1 Like

Goodness. It’s almost humbling to see a guide again after more than 10 years after I created it (The Crusader’s Guide), being still used in a ‘Useful threads’ section, despite me being a bit more ehm…grey now. Ahem.

It also makes me blush a little to see it’s a little bit filled with typo’s and it’s a -little- bit outdated. Perhaps when I have a bit more time I could spent some time to spruce up the original and repost it (as I believe the original one is now lost to the ether with the forum swap).

Thanks for retrieving the original guide and archiving it for future use. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free to give me a prod when/if you decide to make an updated version, I’ll swap out the old version :slight_smile: Glad to see there’s still plenty other “oldies” around.

Added this thread:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lore-tidbits-6/

To begin fleshing out out the essays and discussions category again (and to keep this thread open) - if anyone has other noteworthy threads to add to this category, do get in touch!

A useful thread to keep current.

A useful rp resource

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.