Vanilla player looking for international guild

Greetings!

I am looking for nice community guild with proper raiding and PvP targets. I am trying to perform “Back to the Past” so I am recreating my toon from 2006. Back then I was playing a gnome warlock and this will also be my intention here. However, my role in raid completely doesn’t matter. Except of DPS I am more than capable of being a great healer (providing health stones) or tank (Voidwalker bitc***!). I also know how important is to farm tons of soul shards so I can summon your lazy as**! Finally I am also considering switching to Warrior or Rogue if that would be an improvement to a guild.

Speaking of myself, I am 31 years old polish player who currently lives in Hungary. During Vanilla I was raiding and PvPing a lot (especially duels in front of Iron Forge). My raiding experiences reaches tanking Twin Emperors in AQ as Warlock. Everything below that I have cleared and farmed. Later on I was also raiding a lot in next expansions but I believe this irrelevant for a classic. My history started on Ahn’Qiraj server, later on it was Vek’Nilash and Zenedar. It ended on Burning Legion. The guild in Vanilla I remember and mesmerize very good was my first serious international guild called Anathema, led by a Swedish Warrior named Karg where we were able to clean MC, ZG, BWL and to start AQ40. I have booked my character name on 3 PvP servers already.

Due to my work and family life I am available on a daily basis from around ~18:00 to 22:00 (max 23:00 if raid requires or anything similar) CET. Weekends may vary but usually I will be there.

I can speak Polish, English and a little bit of German however, one of my advantages is that I can swear in almost every language of the world. Swedish included! If you think I will fit your ranks feel free to contact me. Yes I have microphone and I can use ventri… I mean Discord :wink:

Regards

We will be on Mograine.

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-galewood-mograine-pve-pvp-semi-hardcore-guild-recruiting/

May interest you.

Hey Iceblocker!
Going to leave you a link to our recruitment post so you can see if we match what you’re looking for ^^.

Hello there!

We would definitely be interested in taking you in.
3 day raiding guild on thursdays, sundays and tuesdays from 8pm-11pm ST.
Add me on discord if you’d like to have a chat : Qayran#1583

In case you’d like to have a closer look :slight_smile:
Hope to hear from you!

I’ll just share my forum post here!

We will set raiding days after launch. We plans to raid semi-hard and casualy as well

hey mate, will you consider Shazzrah Alliance PvP ?

We are all +30 years old

Wed 20.00-23.00 servertime
Thur 20.00-23.00 servertime
possibilitie for adding sundays same time, for progression

We are going alliance on Shazzrah!

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.