Vanilla with sugar and sprinkles on top

You’re about 13 years late on that one.

No one wants to stay in refail only the ones with obesity.

Let’s call the expansion “World of Warcraft stop eating cheeseburgers”

1 Like

No thank you.

The classic forums are that way

2 Likes

tought guy

now go back crying for your open world content gear that you will never have

1 Like

Thing is most retail players hate leveling , they hate the lore , they hate being forced to watch cinematics. They hate being forced to listen to dialogue.

I love all that but I know so many who hate it. They just want better gear and kill dragons.

That’s all they care about . They don’t want to talk or interact with people to obtain it.
If they have to they keep it to minimal Hi and say nothing else.

Retail wow is not a traditional mmo anymore. Look at the countless amount of toons who are guildless and not interested ever joining a guild.

The idea of having " fun" with other people in virtual online game sounds " unfun" to them. That section of the playerbase has grown substantially I would say over the last decade of the games life.

I’ve met some really good friends in this game , had 3 relationships from this game. I’m going over to Ireland end of this month to meet some guildies , I’ve spoken too since 2011. We speak almost every day on discord. Finally meeting up. The power of socialization is amazing on WoW … but people reject it now instead of embracing it.

I still talk to a Danish player he was 10 in cataclysm , English very poor. The guy is completely fluent in English … not from films , studying but talking it so regularly on WoW. He’s even picked up a bit of a northern English accent. He’s high spectrum autistic , very low social skills and highly introverted. WoW allowed him to free himself from those anxieties. Now I see alot of players use the social anxiety as a barrier and defence tools why they shouldn’t interact with someone in game.

It’s a sad state , I wish It could be reversed but I feel like it’s too late for that.

I feel the reason why we see so many Toxicity posts especially in M+ is because we’ve forgotten how to communicate with each other. We aren’t team , group minded and focused. It’s all individualistic now. It’s the " Me" not the " Us". What does this content do for me , rather than how does it benefit us.

2 Likes

Is that why your precious classic got “ahead of the curve” and “cutting edge” achievements now? Anything else you guys want from retail that we can help you with?

I would agree with that Classic players are mostly retail wow minded on how they play the game.

They reject retail yet keep the same mindset playing older versions of wow.

I remember in tbc classic trying to 2’s and 3s partners asking me to link retail wow arena achievements. To prove I wasn’t S***

Nice try dude.
Maybe first brush up on your english before you try and put somebody down.

So much wrong with that sentence… I don’t ‘cry’.
There IS open world content. So… ‘never have’ is simply completely false.

Stop trying dude. Just stop.

Classic is gone. Accept that and move on.

You know the general opinion of grammarnazi?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SplendidPhonyGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif

To summerize “mimimimimi I want the devil per to do the game as I want mimimimimi give me open world scaling set even if it is the dumbest suggestion ever made I keep asking for them every expansion mimimimimimi I’m 50 by the way”

Kaivax every time reads your suggestions……

2 Likes

I know that you tried to insult me.
And failed.

More insults.
You’re a bad person. Go be bad somewhere else.
You’re out of my life from now on (on my ignore list).

Good riddance.

Who?

1 Like

Community Manager shorted to CM.

The people that are also tasked to bring community feedbacks to the developers.

1 Like

Sylvanas and Garrosh are gone. Accept that and move on.

I had to make it

Not asking for classic a lot of you are not understanding the post.

I never will No.

Then why you can and others no?

Because hypocrites. We don’t need toxic leaders in the horde

This is quite possibly the most unintentionally hilarious thing I will read all week…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.