Vanillataur taking his leave

What a nice comment. You are part of the problem. May you have a bad day and rotten week. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Likewise kind person. It is a mere observation. He is clearly heavily frustrated. Stop putting your subjective connotation on everything. Have a great end of year :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are you doing here Berny? I thought you left

Oh the ironyā€¦

Post the picture and then shake your monitor.

Good bye Vanillataur.

4 Likes

Bye bye Vanillataur - I more often than not shared your view on WoW and I know we had a similar playstyle. Itā€™s sad to see you go, but I wish you the best in life! I hope to see you return at some point :slight_smile:

I for one am still enjoying Classic WotLK - my Paladin and Shaman are leveling slowly but surely, and making some nice gold on the side. But if they force us into Cataā€¦ My journey will also come to an end. In this case will only renew my sub on occasion, when I feel nostalgic for old Azeroth, as long as there is 1 Classic PvE server up.

As Berny said - Vanillataur is Besttaur! :smiley:

2 Likes

Berny cancelled sub, but it is still active and will run out in around 5 months and 28 days.

2 Likes

Dear Vanillataur, first of all - if something sounds strange here, itā€™s because I wrote the text in German and had it translated by deepL, since my English is so bad.

I am incredibly sad that you are leaving us! And can understand your reasons so much - they are exactly mine too, which is why I hardly play anymore.
I too appreciated the peace and quiet of ā€œClassic Classicā€, especially on Celebras, the German roleplay server. Where everybody knew everybody.

And for the preservation of which you fought so wonderfully, although you are not German speaking at all. We know what happened to Celebras.

And now with my alternative server Lakeshire (although, no, you might not know that): There were FCTs to Lakeshire (PVE) from Gehennas and Venoxis, both PVP servers. Poor Berophar and all my alts are now involuntarily on a completely overcrowded server with PVP players.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting us ā€œCelebriansā€ like this! And maybe we will see each other again someday!

Gnome hugs the hoof of a Tauren

6 Likes

Oh Vanillataur, ā€¦

I donĀ“t know, what to say. YouĀ“ll be missed. :cry:

IĀ“m sorry, the last few days were pretty stressful, therefore i wasnĀ“t really active in the forum the last few days.

I still know, when we met the first time - 2019, during the huge ā€œforum warā€, to get our own, german RP realmā€¦
ItĀ“s a pitty, that we lost track of eachother.
Until Blizzard brought us back together this yearā€¦ you came back, to fight with us. Again.
:heart:

I hope weĀ“ll see you from time to time in discords - my DMs are always open, and the Cele Discord is there to stay. ItĀ“s for the Cele community, and i think, you belong to it. :smiling_face:

I hope, weĀ“ll see again. Here, or in Discord. or in game.
Now i am on YOUR realm, and we never managed to play togetherā€¦

/targets Vallinataur
/sets to salute

hugs instead

4 Likes

Finally! More gold i can have. Where do we meet up?

The game was not aimed for people like you for quite a while. But better realizing it late than never, I guess.

2 Likes

RIP Omg 5months left

you have my seal of approval

I agree with a lot of what you have said there, but I like the fuller realms so with that we differ.

My joy with this game is waning too.

Goodbye and good luck.

We didnā€™t always see eye to eye on these forums, but we found common ground in this problem:

Itā€™s a problem thatā€™s larger than just World of Warcraft, in my view. Letā€™s hope the MMORPG-genre will find its way back to its roots someday. Your voice will be missed.

1 Like

/Salute

Safe travels, be well, enjoy life.

1 Like

Stopped reading at ā€˜ā€˜I began playing WoW in 2006ā€™ā€™ because those lines are usually a gate into a very arrogant and know-it-all posts.

Reality is, no one reads that, if anyone reads that they probably have far too few going on in their lives, no one cares, no one will miss you.

4 Likes

Good that you finally left, thank god

1 Like

Another iconic forum poster leaving :frowning: Farewell!

2 Likes

I do care, I will miss them! No need of this snide comment, my little man :slight_smile:

3 Likes